Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham announces Admission to B.Sc. Allied Science Program for Session 2021
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Sc Allied Health Sciences Admission 2021 – Applications are invited from the interested candidates for admission into B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences at Amrita Vishwa Vidayapeetham for the academic session 2021-22
Course Offered and Duration
- BSc Medical Radiologic Technology (MRT) : 4 Years
- BSc Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) : 4 Years
- BSc Anaesthesia Technology (AT); BSc Cardiac Perfusion Technology (CPT) ; BSc Cardio Vascular Technology (CVT) ; BSc Intensive Care Technology (ICT); BSc Operation Theatre Technology (OTT); BSc Dialysis Therapy (DIT); BSc Diabetes Sciences (DBS); BSc Echocardiography Technology (ECT); BSc Neuro Electro Physiology (NEP); BSc Physician Assistant (PA); BSc Respiratory Therapy; BSc Optometry (OPT) ; BSc Emergency Medical Technology (EMT); Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) : Three Years + One Year Internship
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Sc Allied Health Sciences Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Registration : – 17th May 2021
- Last Date of Online Registration :- Will update soon
- Date of Entrance Examination :- Will update soon
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Sc Allied Health Sciences Admission 2021
For BSc Medical Radiologic Technology (MRT) :
- Pass in Plus Two with 60% Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English & 60% Marks separately in Mathematics.
For BSc MLT, BSc AT, BSc CPT, BSc CVT, BSc ICT, BSc OTT, BSc DIT, BSc DBS, BSc ECT, BSc NEP, BSc PA, BSc Respiratory Therapy, OPT, EMT, Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) :
- Pass in Plus Two with 60% Aggregate Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Sc Allied Health Sciences Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through official website www.amrita.edu
- Candidates should submit applications through online mode only.
- Candidates are advised to visit Amrita website www.amrita.edu/healthsciences regularly for latest notifications and updates regarding counselling and allotment process, fee structure.
- Application fee :- Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online through Net banking/Credit/Debit card
- For all specialties, selection for candidates counseling/interview will be based on the rank obtained in the qualifying Entrance Examination. Allotment of seats for the shortlisted candidate will be based on the performance in the counseling/interview.
- The question paper will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions for 100 marks.
- There is no Negative mark.
- Examination Timings: 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM (2 Hours) [Note: Half an hour will be devoted to marking attendance and reading the instructions].
- Duration of the examination: 1 ½ Hours.
Syllabus for Entrance Examination
- Syllabus shall be based on the Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim. It will consist of subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, General Knowledge of class 12th.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website