Amrita University MHA Admission 2020, Eligibility, Application and Dates
Amrita University announces Admission to Master of Hospital Administration (MHA) Program 2020
Amrita University MHA Admission 2020 - Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, invites applications for admission to Master of Hospital Administration (MHA) Course for the academic year 2020 at Amrita Health Sciences Campus, Kochi.
Also See : MHA Admission
Details of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
- The Healthcare Campus of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham at Kochi offers this much sought after Postgraduate Professional Course in Hospital Administration
- Program emphasizes on developing knowledge, skills and attitude pertaining to budding Hospital Managers. It also helps the candidates in developing expertise in planning and managing different types of hospitals and we equip them with problem solving skills as well.
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita University MHA Admission 2020
- Degree (Graduate) in any discipline.
- Graduate with minimum 60% of the marks obtained in their UG Examination.
- Candidates with qualification in hospital oriented subjects will be given preference.
- Eligible candidates will be invited for a personal interview. Selection will be made on the basis of academic scores and performance in the interview.
Amrita University MHA Admission 2020 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through Amrita online application registration system to Master of Hospital Administration (MHA 2020) courses and no other mode of application will be accepted
- Interested candidates can apply only online through the Amrita website www.amrita.edu
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Instruction to Apply
- A Valid Email ID is required for registering to OARS portal (If you do not have an Email ID, we recommend you create a free email account using Gmail)
- Enter your Full Name, Email ID, Captcha Code and click “Register” button – The password to OARS portal will be sent to the Email ID that you provided
- Login to your email and check your Inbox (or Spam folder) for an Email from “Amrita Medical Admissions” – Copy the password text (IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure you select ONLY the password and not blank spaces!) and follow the link back to the OARS portal
- Enter the OARS Portal with your Email ID and Password -> You will be able to view the Online Application form.
- The Application form consists of 4 sections namely Personal Details, Contact Details, Parents/Guardian Details and Qualification Details. All fields are mandatory, and candidates are requested to fill in the correct information.
- Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty Only) per registration.
- Mode of Payment: Net banking/Credit/Debit card.
Amrita University MHA Admission 2020 Important Dates
Commencement of Online Registration
16th March 2020
Last Date of Online Registration
20th July 2020
Will be updated
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Kochi
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Medical College Building (3rd Floor), Amrita Health Sciences Campus, Amrita School of Medicine, AIMS Ponekkara P.O, Kochi- 682041, Phone: 0484-2858383, 0484-2858373, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website https://aims.amrita.edu
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India