AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application procedure
The AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 application process will begin in 5th February 2019 and the entrance test is scheduled to be conducted on 25th & 26th May 2019.
Candidates are advised to visit the website www.aiimsexams.org regularly for the Prospectus, detailed instruction and online registration etc. Any subsequent Addendum/Corrigendum / Updates/Information etc will only be uploaded on the website
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
Application form – Steps to apply online
- Candidates are advised to visit the website www.aiimsexams.org regularly for the Prospectus, detailed instruction and online registration etc. Any subsequent Addendum/Corrigendum / Updates/Information etc will only be uploaded on the website
- Mode of Payment – Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking)
- Before starting the Registration Form, aspirants are advised to get acquainted with the major activities so that while filling the online Registration Form they may be well versed with the processes
Step to Apply online
- Open the website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences. The URL of the website is https://www.aiimsexams.org.
- By clicking Academic Courses tab, a Candidate can navigate to the desired course i.e. MBBS in order to register for applying to appear in the MBBS Entrance Examination.
- Online Application for MBBS Entrance Examination is a Six (6) steps process, all Six(6) steps are mandatory and must be completed before Application closing date
- For New Registration, click on Click Here button on New Registration Page. For already registered candidate, enter Candidate Id, Password (already sent on registered email id) and Captcha and then click on Login button.
- On clicking the Click here button Next page shown will be the “Instruction Page” that contains the information regarding the various steps of Application Form.
- After reading all the instruction given on the page, click on “Proceed” button
Step 1: Registration
- Candidate should fill in all the required information in the Application Form like Candidate full name, Father Name, Mother name, DOB, Category, PWBD Status and Nationality etc. and Read the Declaration of Eligibility carefully and give consent on it before submitting the form.
- After filling the required information then click on “Register” button.
- After clicking the button a message will appear on screen containing ‘Candidate ID’. An Email and SMS will also be sent to registered E-mail Id and mobile number having Login Credentials i.e. Candidate ID and password. Please note this candidate id for future references
- Login with the provided login Credentials i.e. Candidate Id and Password and correct Captcha. On first time login, candidate has to change password through Change Password page.
- Re-login with the new changed password to complete due steps of Application Process.
Step 2: Make Payment
- On Clicking “Proceed” button candidate navigates to Make Payment page to pay Application Fee. Payment of Application fee can only be done through Online Mode i.e. Debit/Credit card and Internet Banking
- Candidate must remember to take printout of Payment Receipt as a proof of successful payment of Application fee by clicking on Print button.
Step 3: City Choice
- The third step of Application is City Choice for entrance examination. After successful payment of Application fee candidate will be directed to City Choice Page by clicking the Proceed to Step 3 button.
Step 4: Qualification & Address Details
- After third step of Application process is completed, the next step is to fill Qualification & Address Details. Candidate should fill all the information asked for regarding Qualifying Examination like Name, Status, and Board of Exam etc. and complete permanent and correspondence address.
Step 5: Upload Images
- In 5th step of Application form, Candidate needs to upload his/her latest passport size Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression. The supported digital image format includes .gif, .png, .jpg/jpeg.
Step 6: Print Application Form (This is the most important step of Application process)
- The sixth and the Last Step is Print Application Form. Candidate must take print of Application Form once all steps of registration are completed. Click on Proceed button and take printout of Application Form.
- Check all the details in Application Form carefully, if some entered information is to be corrected/ edited then click on edit button, do the necessary corrections and then click on Final Submit button.
- Candidate shall get an Acknowledgement Mail from AIIMS on clicking Final Submit button. If Final Submission of Application Form is not done, Acknowledgement mail will not be sent and Application will be treated as Incomplete.
- Rs.1500/- For GEN/OBC (Creamy & Non-Creamy) categories.
- Rs. 1200/- For SC/ST category
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India