Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University (TNMGRMU) notifies MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 (Management Quota), Fill Application Form Now
Tamil Nadu MBBS and BDS Admission – Govt. of Tamil Nadu invites applications for Admission to MBBS/BDS Degree Courses under Management Quota including NRI Seats in Self Financing Medical /Dental Colleges in Tamil Nadu affiliated to the Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University for the Academic Year 2021-22 Session through NEET-UG 2021 Scores
Tamil Nadu MBBS and BDS Admission Dates 2021
- Date of Notification: 19th December 2021
- Date of Commencement of online application: 19th December 2021
- Last date for online submission of application: 07th January 2022
- Commencement of courses: As per NMC Norms
- Closure of admission: As per NMC Norms
Duration of the Courses
- M.B.B.S.: 5½ years including one-year Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship.
- B.D.S.: 5 years including one-year Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship.
Tamil Nadu MBBS and BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria (2021
- Candidates should be a Citizen of India
- Non-Resident of India (N.R.I) and Persons of Indian Origin (P.I.O) / Overseas
- Citizen of India (O.C.I) are also eligible for admission in Medical / Dental Colleges subject to the rules and regulations framed by the Govt. of Tamil Nadu / Govt. of India
- NTA will prepare an All India Merit List of successful candidates of NEET (UG) – 2021 on the basis of the eligibility criteria provided by the Board of Governors in Supersession of Medical Council of India and DCI as given in Graduate Medical Education Regulations-1997 issued under Indian Medical Council Act- 1956 and BDS Course Regulations, 2007
Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- MBBS / BDS Degree Courses shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test (NEET–UG 2021)
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open School or as private candidates shall not be eligible to appear for ‘National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test’.
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete that age on or before 31st December of that year
Tamil Nadu MBBS and BDS Admission Application Process 2021
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the Prospectus from the official websites and read it carefully, along with the parent / guardian before filling up the online application form for the academic year 2021-22
- The candidate should log in to any one of the following websites www.tnhealth.org, www.tnmedicalselection.org
- Admission shall be made on the basis of National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test NEET-UG 2021 score for MBBS / BDS Degree Courses for the year 2021-2022 through Single Window system following rule of reservation for the State Quota seats in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges and Govt. Quota seats in Self Financing Private Medical / Dental Colleges, I.R.T. Medical College, Perundurai, Erode affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Rajah Muthiah Medical and Dental College affiliated to Annamalai University, Chidhambaram and ESIC Medical College and PGIMSR, K.K. Nagar, Chennai.
- Merely appearing and qualifying in NEET (UG) 2021 does not confer any right to the candidate for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website