Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) announces PGET 2021 for Admission to MPT MOT MPO program
SVNIRTAR PGET 2021 – Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) conducts the PG Entrance Test (PGET) for admission to Master Degree Courses – Master of Physiotherapy (MPT), Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) & Master in Prosthetics & Orthotics (MPO) for the academic year 2021-22
Check out the post below for more details on SVNIRTAR PGET 2021.
About SVNIRTAR PGET 2021
- All the above seats shall be filled through Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET-2021) conducted by the Institute.
- Indian nationals residing in India or abroad /Foreign Nationals particularly from neighbouring South East Asian Countries seeking admission as per eligibility are required to appear the Post Graduate Entrance Test, PGET-2021.
- Master of Physiotherapy (2 Years)
- Master in Prosthetics and Orthotics (2 Years)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (2 Years)
SVNIRTAR PGET 2021 Important Dates
- Starting of online publication of Information Brochure and Application forms on website: 15th April 2021
- Closing date for online receipt of Application Form: 15th June 2021 (05.00 PM)
- All Admit Cards will be available through online only by 30th June 2021
- Date of Post Graduate Entrance Test: 18th July 2021
- Declaration of Result (Tentative): 16th August 2021
- Date of Certificate verification and 29th September 2021
- Session begins at SVNIRTAR, Cuttack: 01st October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SVNIRTAR PGET 2021
- For MPT Courses: Pass in a full time regular BPT/B.Sc. (PT) course from any recognized University with completion of all requirements of the degree course including completion of Internship by 28th September 2021.
- For MOT Courses: Pass in a full time, regular BOT/B.Sc. (OT) course from any recognized University with completion of all requirements of the Degree course including completion of internship by 28th September 2021.
- For MPO Courses: BPO/ B. Sc (P&O) degree or equivalent from any recognized University in India with minimum 50% marks.
SVNIRTAR PGET 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through SVNIRTAR website http://svnirtar.nic.in.
- Only Online applications are accepted. Any other form of application shall stand rejected.
- Please read instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
Steps to Apply
- Step 1 Log in to http://svnirtar.nic.in and go through Common Entrance Test link
- Step 2 Candidates should provide all the authentic details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Registration Number shall be generated.
- Step 3 Uploading of scanned copy of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Step 4 Payment of the required fee.
- Step 5 Printouts of the computer generated Confirmation Page of the Application Form
- For General/OBC Candidates and others; Rs.1000/- (One Thousand only)
- For SC/ST/PH (Divyangjan) Candidates – Rs. 900/- (Rupees Nine hundred only)
- Mode of Payment – Through Debit Card/ credit card (VISA/ MASTER/ Maestro cards/ internet banking)
- Type of Question: Multiple Choices Objective Type
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Language: English
- No. of Marks: 100 Marks
- Subjects For Post Graduate Entrance Test -2021 Based on Bachelor’s Degree Curriculum.
- The admission to the above courses will be made strictly on the basis of rank based upon the marks obtained in PGET-2021.
- In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the PGET-2021, the inter- se-merit of candidates will be determined according to higher marks in Final year/7th + 8th Semester/Part-IV in BPT/B.Sc.(PT)/BOT/B.Sc.(OT)/BPO/ B.Sc.(P&O) shall rank higher in the merit list.
- Admit cards will be available at SVNIRTAR website by 30th June 2021. The candidate has to download and take printout of the admit card from the SVNIRTAR website which must be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination centre for allowing the candidate to appear in the examination
- The exact date and venue of Entrance Test will be mentioned in the Admit card.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website