Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot announces Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2021 for admission to BSc Nursing Course
Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2021 – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot conducts Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2021 for admission to B.Sc. Nursing Course in the various Nursing Colleges in Punjab affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences for the academic session 2021-22
Candidates can check the complete information of Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2021 for Nursing, Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, fees, syllabus and more through the page below.
Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2021 Important Dates
- Availability of Prospectus at Website Hard Copy of Prospectus can be had from University after paying Rs.200/- in cash: 05th August 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application forms through University website. Application Fee: Rs 3000 (1500 for SC only) + GST as per rules: 20th August 2021
- Last date for deposition of application fee through online payment gateway available on university website: 21st August 2021
- Admit Card: 25th August 2021
- Date of Conduct of PPMET Exam: 29th August 2021 (Sunday)
- Date of Result: 31st August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2021
- Passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam in subjections of PCB and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks (for SC/ST 40%) taken together in PCB at the qualifying exams
- Higher Secondary Exam or the Indian School Certificate Exam which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry & Biology after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years education structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- Any other exam which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science exam of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology including a practical test in each of these subjects with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST/BC) marks in PCB. English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible
- Candidate insures that he/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2021
Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply for PPMET-2021 only “Online” mode. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing University Website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- After filling the online application form by candidate, University will issue a Unique Registration Id. Registration id (i.e. Login Id) and password will be provided to the candidate at his/her registered Mobile Number through SMS and email.
- For General Category – Rs. 3000/- + GST
- For SC category only – Rs. 1500/- + GST
- Mode of Payment – Online Through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- The selection shall be based on the Entrance Exam (PPMET-2020)
- Online Counseling shall be compulsory and the centralized counseling shall be conducted by the committee consisting of the members as per Punjab Government Notification/s
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode (Pen Paper Based)
- Language: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- No. of Questions: 200 questions
- Total Marks: 800 Marks
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry four marks (no negative marking for wrong answers)
- Syllabus shall be based on intermediate level basic Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website