PIMS AICET ASPG 2019 for MPT, M.Sc. Nursing Admission, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences announces PIMS-AICET-ASPG 2019 (All India Entrance for Admission to MPT and M.Sc. Nursing Courses)
PIMS AICET ASPG 2019 for MPT, M.Sc. Nursing Admission - Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) Loni, All India Common Entrance Test for Selection of candidates for admission to MPT (Physiotherapy) and M.Sc. Nursing Courses for the Academic Year 2019-20
The All India Common Entrance Test will be conducted by the Admission Committee of PIMS University and entrance test herein after will be referred as PIMS AICET ASPG 2019
- Eligible candidates for Common Entrance Test (PIMS-AICET-ASPG 2018) to be conducted by the Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni for selection of students to MPT (Master of Physiotherapy) and M.Sc. Nursing (Master of Science Nursing) Course run by the constituent colleges of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni
PIMS AICET ASPG 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form:17th June 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form with late fee (Rs. 100/-): 21st June 2019
- Distribution of Hall Tickets From: 01th June 2019 to 22nd June 2019
- Date and Time of Entrance Test Examination Saturday: 29th June 2019 (02.00 PM to 05.00 PM)
- Announcement of Results: 10th July 2019
- Date of Counseling: 24th July 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 01st August 2019
- All India Common Entrance Test for the selection of candidates to following Allied Sciences postgraduate courses for the Academic year 2019-20.
- MPT (Physiotherapy)
- M.Sc. Nursing
- The All India Common Entrance Test will be conducted by the Admission Committee of PIMS University and the entrance test herein after will be referred as PIMS-AICET- ASPG 2019.
Duration of Course:
- MPT (Physiotherapy) – 2 Years
- M.Sc. Nursing – 2 Years
- The intake capacity as approved by the respective councils is under.
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam College of Physiotherapy, Loni
- MPT (Orthopaedic Physiotherapy) - 03
- MPT (Neuro Physiotherapy) - 03
- MPT (Paediatric Physiotherapy) - 03
- MPT (Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy) - 03
- MPT (Community Physiotherapy) - 03
College of Nursing, Loni
- M.Sc. (Community Health Nursing) - 05
- M.Sc. Mental Health (Psychiatric) Nursing - 05
- M.Sc. (Medical-Surgical Nursing) - 05
- M.Sc. Obstetrics & Gynaecological Nursing - 05
- M.Sc. Child health (Paediatric) Nursing - 05
Distribution of Seats
- General Category: 50 % seats are reserved under this category. The admission to this category will be made on the basis of inter-se merit of the candidates at PIMS-AICET-ASPG 2019.
- Management Seats: 50 % seats are reserved under Management Category. Candidates seeking admission under this category will have to apply separately to The Registrar, PIMS University. The last date of submission of such application is 25th July 2019. Admission to this category will be made on the basis of PIMS-AICET- ASPG 2019 merit of the candidates applied under this category.
Eligibility Criteria for PIMS AICET ASPG 2019
For M.Sc. Nursing
- Candidate must be Indian National.
- The nationality certificate issued by the District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or a valid passport will be considered as a proof of Nationality.
- Candidate must have passed qualifying examination i.e. B.Sc Nursing/P.B. B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc Hons. Nursing from I.N.C. recognized institution with minimum of 55 % marks. (Candidate belonging to SC / ST category must have obtained 50 % marks)
- Candidate should be registered as R.N. & R.M. with any State Nursing Registration Council; The candidates should have minimum ONE year of work experience after B.Sc Nursing/prior or after P.B. B.Sc Nursing.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
For MPT (Physiotherapy)
- Candidate must be Indian National.
- The nationality certificate issued by the District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate/Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or a valid passport will be considered as a proof of Nationality.
- Candidate seeking admission to postgraduate Physiotherapy course should hold BPT degree of recognized University; A candidate who has completed 6 months compulsory rotating internship or likely to complete the same on or before 31st July 2019 can appear for PIMS-AICET-ASPG 2019
- All such candidates will have to submit the documentary proof, from the Principal / Dean of the college regarding the likely date of completion of internship along with the manual application form, failing which the application shall be rejected.
- A candidate should have obtained registration with AIP or any State Council. If candidate does not have such registration, he should obtain the same within one month from the date of his/her admission.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Candidates who secure minimum 50% marks in PIMS-AICET-ASPG 2019 and satisfy the eligibility norms laid down by respective councils will be eligible for admission to MPT and M.Sc. Nursing.
- The admission will be offered only on the basis of PIMS-AICET-ASPG 2019 merit at the time of counselling. There is no reservation for backward class (SC/ST/NT/OBC etc).
- However, candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview on the basis of their performance in PIMS-AICET-ASPG 2019 examination. The schedule of Group Discussion & Personal Interview will be displayed on the official website of PIMS University i.e. http://www.pravara.com.
- The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of combined performance in PIMS-AICET-ASPG 2019 written examination, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Mode of Entrance Test
- Date & Time of Entrance Test: Saturday - 29/06/2019 from 02.00 p.m to 05.00 p.m.
- Centers for Entrance Test: The PIMS-AICET-ASPG 2019 will be conducted at following centers - a). Navi Mumbai b). Loni
- PIMS University reserves the right to change or cancel any test center . In the event of such change, concerned candidates will be informed. The venue of examination will be intimated to the candidate on his/ her Hall Ticket
Nature of Entrance Examination
- For MPT there will be one question paper of 03 hours duration containing 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs), based on the syllabus of BPT.
- For M.Sc. Nursing, there will be one question paper of 3 hours duration containing 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs), based on the syllabus of B.Sc. Nursing and P.B. B.Sc. Nursing.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Scratching, overwriting, tick-marking and multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no mark will be awarded.
Syllabus for Entrance Exam:
- The entrance examination will be conducted based on syllabus of BPT, B.Sc. Nursing and P.B.B.Sc. Nursing as specified in Annexure–F.
PIMS AICET ASPG 2019 Application Process
- Candidate is using downloaded application form from our official website http: //www.pravara.com, Demand Draft of Rs. 900/- be enclosed.
- The candidates are required to fill the application form completely. Incomplete application form will be rejected. Please refer Annexure - A for instructions for filling the application form.
- The Photograph on the Application form should be attested by gazetted officer or Principal of the college last studied.
- Note: Change of category status like SC, ST and OBC i.e. Other Backward Class Category will not be entertained mid-way during the course of PIMS-AICET-ASPG 2019. As such students are instructed to declare their correct status while filling the application form.
- The candidate should ensure that his application form along with demand draft and applicable documents reaches the following address The Competent Authority, PIMS-AICET-ASPG 2019, Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, At/Post: Loni (BK) - 413 736 , Tal : Rahata, Dist : Ahmednagar, (Maharashtra State) on or before Last date.
- Candidates are required to fill Hall Ticket information provided in the Application Form and paste a recent sharp and clear colour photographs (not more than three months old) in the box so provided.
- In case a candidate does not receive the Hall Ticket, he/ she should immediately contact Designated Authority PIMS-AICET- ASUG 2019 by phone (02422 - 271403) or fax (02422 - 273442). Such candidates will be issued duplicate Hall Ticket two hours before the entrance examination at the examination center after verification of receipt/ Identity Card.
Entrance Test Fee
- The fee for the Entrance Test is Rs. 750/-. The fee is payable by demand draft in favour of “Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences”, drawn on bank as indicated below
- Any Nationalised bank, Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences & Payable at Pune - Service Branch.
- The Entrance Test fee once paid is non-refundable.
For more information, please visit official website http: //www.pravara.com,
PIMS (Deemed to be University)
(Established under section 3 of the UGC Act. 1956 vide Notification No. F.911/2000-U.3 of Govt. of India) Loni: 413736, Near Shirdi, Tal: Rahata, Dist : Ahmednagar, (MS), India, Tel :+91-2422-273600, 271475, E-mail : email@example.com, website www.pravara.com
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here