NIMS Hyderabad Paramedical PG Diploma Admission 2019
Nizam Institute of Medical Science (NIMS) announces Post Graduate Paramedical Diploma Courses Admission 2019
NIMS Hyderabad Paramedical PG Diploma Admission 2019 – Nizam Institute of Medical Science (NIMS) Hyderabad invites applications from eligible candidates of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States for admission into the Post Graduate Paramedical Diploma Courses for the year 2019.
Courses & Seats Availability
- PG Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (12 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Anaesthesia Technology (08 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology (04 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Cardiovascular Technology (12 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology (40 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine (10 Seats)
- PG Diploma in Neuro-technology (02 Seats)
- PG. Diploma in Nuclear Medicine (04 Seats)
- PG. Diploma in Radiation Therapy Technology (04 Seats)
- PG. Diploma in Radiography & Imaging Technology (08 Seats)
- PG. Diploma in Respiratory Therapy Technology (12 Seats)
- PG. Diploma in Transfusion Medicine Technology (02 Seats)
- Total Seats – 118
- 50% of the seats are reserved for the candidates who possess the requisite qualification and working in N.I.M.S. They should be approved probationers or should have put in at least 5 years regular service in the same department.
- Availability of application on website: 04th September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 25th September 2019
- Last date for submission of hard copy of online application: 27th September 2019
- Display of Merit List: 19th October 2019
- Issue of counselling letters for eligible candidates through email: 23rd October 2019
- Date of Counselling: 10.00 AM of 26th October 2019
- Date of admission, payment of fee and submission of original certificates and bond: Will be notified later
- Commencement of classes: 01st November 2019
- Closure of Admissions: 31st December 2019
- B.Sc. in any Science subjects/ Life Sciences
- The minimum age for admission shall be 20 years completed and should not be more than 30 years as on 31st December 2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in the case of SC & ST candidates
- The selection shall be based on merit arrived out of total marks obtained in qualifying examination i.e. B.Sc. degree. In case of equality of marks in the degree examination, the following criteria will be adopted to resolve the tie:
- Candidate obtaining higher total percentage of marks in the optional subjects in degree followed by
- Candidate elder in age will be placed higher in the merit list in that order
- The total marks obtained by the candidates in the degree examination and the names of the candidates selected for counselling will be displayed on the notice board of the Institute/website www.nims.edu.in on the date specified.
- Total Tuition fee - Rs.17,800/- per annum
- Examination fee - Rs. 1,000/- per annum
- Library fee - Rs. 1,000/- per annum
- Security deposit - Rs. 1,000/- (Refundable at the time of leaving the Institute)
- Second year fee should be paid before the commencement of 2nd year classes. The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. All the in-service candidates, who are selected for admission, are also required to pay the above fee.
- The Online application registration, Notification and instructions to fill the application is available at NIMS website: www.nims.edu.in from 5.00 PM of 25th September 2019 and last date for submission of hardcopy of application is 27th September 2019
- The candidates are advised to take a print out of the prospectus/instructions to fill the application form from the NIMS website: www.nims.edu.in before proceeding to fill the online application form.
- Incomplete and hand-written application forms are liable to be rejected.
- The hard copy of the online application duly signed shall be submitted to The Associate Dean, Academic-2, 2nd floor, Old OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad 500 082 on or before 5.00 PM of 27th September 2019 along with all the documents mentioned in annexure-I failing which the online application shall not be considered for admission.
- An amount of Rs.700/- (Rupees seven hundred only) towards application fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a credit card or a debit card issued by the banks in India or through Internet banking. Application fee is not refundable even if the application is summarily rejected.
- The applications received after the prescribed date and time shall not be considered. The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt of application or delay in postal transit.
- Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences , (A University Established Under the State Act), Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500 082 (Telangana State), Website: www.nims.edu.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here