NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing Course Admission 2019, Dates, Application
NEIGRIHMS Shillong announces Entrance Exam for B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019 - Applications are invited in the prescribed format from aspiring candidates for admission into the B.Sc. (Nursing) Course at North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong (affiliated to North Eastern Hill University, Shillong, Meghalaya) for the session 2019-20.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019 is conducted by NEIGRIHMS. The entrance exam is expected to be conducted in 14th September 2019
- The North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong is an autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India in 1987 under the Meghalaya Registration Act 1983. The Institute has been projected on a modular system on four pillars of health programmes in our country so as to develop.
- The B.Sc. Nursing is a Baccalaureate Degree Program of four (4) years, leading to the award of a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing. The program is designed to help the graduates acquire a broad based knowledge and to become highly competent professionals who can function as skilled practitioners in different hospital and community settings.
B.Sc. Nursing Degree Program
- B.Sc. Nursing is a Baccalaureate Degree Program of four (4) years, leading to the award of a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- The Program is designed to help the graduates acquire a broad-based knowledge and to become highly competent professionals who can function as skilled practitioners in different hospital and community settings.
Duration of the Course: 4 years including six months Internship Program
Affiliation: The Course is affiliated to North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
Total No. of Seats: 50 (Fifty) Seats annually
Medium of Instruction: The medium of instruction will be English
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Registration: 19th July 2019
- Last Day for Online Registration: 18th August 2019
- Status of Registration including rejection/deficiencies in Application: 20th August 2019
- Availability of Admit Cards: 23rd August 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: 14th September 2019
- Date of Result of the Entrance Test: Within 72 hours of the conclusion of Entrance Test
- 1st Counselling: 24th September 2019
- Commencement of Session: 03rd October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019
- Candidates belonging to all categories seeking admission to the B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course (Basic) should fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates should be a citizen of India
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 Exam with Science (PCB) and English Core/English Elective from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board.
- Candidates should secure an aggregate of 45% or more marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
- Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 years on or before the 31st December 2019 and not exceeding the maximum age of 25 years as on 31st Dec. 2019
- Candidates should be medically fit.
Criteria for Rejection
- Candidates who fail to fulfill the Age Criterion. Candidates who fail to obtain the minimum stipulated marks in the qualifying exam (Higher Secondary/10+2.)
- Incomplete details in the online Application Forms or non- receipt of Exam Fee will be rejected.
- The selection of the candidates for admission to the B.Sc. Nursing course will be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test
- NEIGRIHMS 2019 nursing entrance exam will be Online Computer Based Distributed Objective Type Exam (CBT).
- One paper of 2 (two) hours duration consisting of four (4) parts containing objective type (multiple choice) questions with a single responsive answer. The distribution of marks will be as follows:
- Physics - 20
- Chemistry - 20
- Biology (Botany - 20 + Zoology -20) - 40
- English - 20
- Total Marks – 100
- Each answer with correct response shall be awarded “ONE” mark. “ZERO” mark will be awarded for the questions not answered or wrong answer. There is no “NEGATIVE MARKING”.
- The general standard of the entrance exam will be that of 12th Std. under the 10+2 scheme or an equivalent exam of an Indian University/Board.
- The online Entrance Examination for admission to the B.Sc. Nursing Course will be conducted in following two city centers.
1. Guwahati - 01
2. Shillong - 02
- Applicant can put option only for one centre. The candidate should indicate his/her choice of centre with due care and thought.
- The questions for NEIGRIHMS B. Sc. Nursing Entrance Examination 2019 will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by State Board/CBSE for XI & XII Standards for Science stream. No syllabus has been prescribed by the Institute for the exam.
- Admit Card to the eligible candidates for appearing in the Entrance Examination has to be downloaded online from the Institute’s website by logging candidates own password provided at the time of his/ her registration for Entrance Exam from 23rd August 2019 onwards
- No other separate procedure of issuing Admit Card is available.
- No other separate procedures of issuing admit Card is available www.neigrihms.gov.in
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019 Application Process
- Registration & Submission of Application Form will be online mode only and candidate will have to register for entrance examination in the online portal available at Institute website www.neigrihm.gov.in
- Candidates can deposit the Fees of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) through Online mode by using debit card/credit card through a payment gateway to the College of Nursing’s Account “Principal Nursing College of NEIGRIHMS” No 30270200000002.
- Candidate may keep a Printout copy of his/her application form FOR OWN USE. Hard Copy need not be sent to NEIGRIHMS.
- Prospectus is available in NEIGRIHMS website at www.neigrihms.gov.in w.e.f. 19th July 2019 to 18th August 2019.
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional, Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong, (An Autonomous Institute, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India), Office of Dean, NEIGRIHMS: +91 364-2538029, 1800 2674 014, Emailing email@example.com, Website www.neigrihms.gov.in
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.