Lady Hardinge Medical College BSc Nursing Admission 2018 - Date, Eligibility
Lady Hardinge Medical College BSc Hons Nursing Admission 2018
Lady Hardinge Medical College BSc Nursing Admission 2018 - Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) and Associated Hospital, New Delhi, invites applications from women candidates for admission to B.Sc. (Hons), Nursing Course commencing from 20th July 2018
Also See : MedicalEntranceExam
Lady Hardinge Medical College
- The college of Nursing Lady Hardinge Medical College and Associated Hospitals, New Delhi is pioneer institute for nursing education in India
- It was started as a school of nursing in 1916 and was upgraded to college of nursing in Sep 2007 with the initiative and financial support of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- The College of Nursing is academically affiliated to University of Delhi and is recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- Prospectus & Application Form Available from MHFW Website: 21st May to 31st May 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application by Hand or by Post: 31st May 2018 till 04.00 pm
- Admission will be made on the basis of merit of written selection test which will beheld on 24th June 2018 (Sunday, 10.00 am at Delhi)
- Course commencing from 20th July 2018
Course of Studies
- The College of Nursing offers B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing Course of 4 years duration
- Total seats available for admission - 50 (fifty)
- The candidate seeking admission to first year B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing Course must have passed the examination as listed below:
- The Candidates should have passed senior school certificate examination or Indian School Certificate Examination (10+2) 12 year course or an examination recognized as equivalent there to with 45% or more marks (40% or more marks for SC/ST/OBC) in aggregate of 4 subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology provided the students has passed in each subject separately
- Student who appeared in +2/SSC or equivalent examination in this year may also apply awaiting results
- Minimum age requirement is 17 (seventeen) years as on 31st December 2018
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC, CWWAPP and PWD candidates will be as per Govt rules out of the total number of seats made available for admission
- The Prospectus & Application Form for admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing Course can also be downloaded from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare website https://mohfw.nic.in w.e.f. 21st May 2018 to 31st May 2018
- Duly filled application form for the session 2018 can be submitted to College of Nursing along with Demand Draft amounting Rs.550/- for General and OBC Candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST Candidates, Candidates payable at New Delhi favouring "The Director, LHMC & Associated Hospitals New Delhi", "Persons with Disabilities" candidates need not to submit any fee (D/D) along with application form
- Letter of authority from parent from Guardian if parents are not alive) expressing their willingness to join the course
- Incomplete application forms will not be entertained and no further correspondence will be made in this regard
(Govt. of India), College of Nursing, Lady Hardinge Medical College Campus, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, Opposite Shivaji Stadium New Delhi-110001, Tel.: 011-23360178, Website www.mohfw.nic.in
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.