Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) BSc (Hons.) Nursing Admission 2019
LHMC announces Admission to BSc (Hons.) Nursing Program 2019
Lady Hardinge Medical College BSc Nursing Admission 2019 - Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) and Associated Hospital, New Delhi, invites applications from women candidates for admission to B.Sc. (Hons), Nursing Course commencing from 20th July 2019.
Lady Hardinge Medical College
- The college of Nursing Lady Hardinge Medical College and Associated Hospitals, New Delhi is pioneer institute for nursing education in India. It was started as a school of nursing in 1916 and was upgraded to college of nursing in Sep 2007 with the initiative and financial support of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The College of Nursing is academically affiliated to University of Delhi and is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
Course of studies
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing
Course Duration: 4 years
No. of Seats
- Total Sanctioned Seat 50.
Important Dates for LHMC BSc Nursing Admission 2019
- Prospectus & Application Form Available from Website: 23th May to 1st June 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application form: 1st June 2019 till 04.00 pm
- Last date for dispatch of Admit-cards: 18th June 2019 till 4 pm
- Date of Entrance Examination: 30th June 2019 (10am to 12 Noon)
- Date of Display of result of Entrance Examination: 10th July 2019
- Date of 1st counseling, Admission & Payment of Fee: 17th July 2019, 9AM at college of Nsg.
- Date of 2nd counseling if required: 30th July 2019, 9AM at college of Nsg.
- Starting of Academic Session: 20th July 2019
- Closure of all admission: 14th August 2019
Eligibility Criteria for LHMC BSc Nursing Admission 2019
- Minimum Qualification: Candidate seeking admission to first year B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing Course must have passed the examination as listed below:
- The Candidates should have passed senior school certificate examination or Indian School Certificate Examination (10+2) 12 year course or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with 45% or more marks (40% or more marks for SC/ST/OBC) in aggregate of 4 subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology provided the students has passed in each subject separately.
- Student who appeared in +2/SSC or equivalent examination in this year may also apply awaiting results
- Minimum age requirement is 17 (seventeen) years as on 31st December 2019
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC, CWWAPP and PWD candidates will be as per Govt rules
- All candidates will be required to appear for written test, (The test will consist of objective type questions in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge). The question paper will be in English.
- Admission ticket of candidates will be dispatched by 18th June, 2019. If the candidate does not receive the admission ticket by 21st June 2019 she may contact the College office personally on 22nd June 2019 between 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM for clarification.
- The result of written selection test and list of candidates for counselling will be displayed on website & on the notice board of College of Nursing on 10th July 2019 at 4.00 PM.
LHMC BSc Nursing Admission 2019 Application Process
- The Prospectus & Application Form for admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing Course can be downloaded from website http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in w.e.f. 23th May to 1st June 2019.
- Duly filled application form for the academic session 2019 can be submitted to College of Nursing along with Demand Draft amounting Rs.550/- for General and OBC Candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST Candidates, Candidates payable at New Delhi favouring "The Director, LHMC & Associated Hospitals New Delhi"
- Last date for receipt of complete application by hand or by post is 1st June 2019 till 4 pm at College of Nursing, Lady Hardinge Medical College Campus, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, Opposite Shivaji Stadium, New Delhi-110001.
Note: Persons with Disabilities" candidates need not to submit any fee (D/D) along with application form
Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
(Govt. of India), College of Nursing, Lady Hardinge Medical College Campus, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, Opposite Shivaji Stadium, New Delhi-110001, Tel.: 011-23360178, Website www.lhmc-hosp.gov.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.