Indian Institutes of Sciences Education and Research announces BS-MS Dual Degree Program 2021
IISER BS MS Dual Degree Admission 2021 – Indian Institutes of Sciences Education and Research (IISER) has invited applications for admission to Dual BS-MS (Five Year Dual Degree) Program of academic year 2021 at Berhampur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram and Tirupati.
Complete details on IISER BS MS Dual Degree Admission 2021 such as eligibility criteria, application process, fees, etc can be checked form the page below.
- The Govt. of India has established IISERs at Berhampur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram and Tirupati to integrate and promote interdisciplinary science education and research
- Over the years, IISERs have been successfully attracting talented young minds
- In a short span of time IISERs have generated an incredible amount of intellectual property in the form of publications and patents.
BS-MS Dual Degree Program
- Five year dual degree program for highly motivated science students
- Classroom learning integrated with research providing ample scope for interdisciplinary interactions.
- Curriculum with a focus on both breadth and depth in sciences; engineering sciences and economics
- Opportunity to pursue impactful research
- Fully residential program with well-equipped hostels
- Access to on-campus medical, sports and other recreational facilities
- Four year BS program in Engineering Sciences and Economics only at IISER Bhopal
IISER BS MS Dual Degree Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date of the IISER Aptitude test :- 17 September 2021
- Date of opening of the application portal for the KVPY stream :- 01st July 2021
- Date of closing of the application portal for the KVPY stream :- 31st August 2021
- Date of opening of the application portal for the SCB stream :- 01st July 2021
- Date of closing of the application portal for the SCB stream :- 31st August 2021
- Date of opening of the application portal for the JEE stream : – TBA
- Date of closing of the application portal for the JEE stream : – TBA
Eligibility Criteria for IISER BS MS Dual Degree Admission 2021
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent level exam with science stream in 2021 or 2021 are eligible to apply for admissions. Candidates will be admitted to IISER only through the following three channels.
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) channel
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-Advanced) of the Indian Institutes of Technology
- State and Central Boards Channel (SCB)
- These channels will be referred to as KVPY, JEE, and SCB, respectively.
- Indian nationals and students belonging to PIO or OCI category are eligible to apply provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria described below.
- Candidates having a valid KVPY fellowship commencing from 2021-22 academic session are eligible to apply for admissions. Additional cut-off criteria for marks obtained in 10+2 board examinations are also applicable.
- Candidates in General category securing a rank within 10000 in the Common Rank List (CRL) of JEE Advanced 2021 are eligible to apply
- For candidates belonging to the reserved category (OBC-NC, SC, ST, PD), their category rank should be within 10000
- IISERs follow government of India rules regarding reservation for sea allocation in central institute of higher studies
- Students admitted through the KVPY channel will be eligible for scholarships as per KVPY norms.
- Students admitted through IIT-JEE Advanced and SCB channels will be eligible for a limited number of INSPIRE fellowships as per the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, norms.
IISER BS MS Dual Degree Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply at www.iiseradmission.in
- After checking the IISER 2021 Eligibility Criteria, the students have to next fill the IISER 2021 Application Form
- It is the most important step which the aspirants need to complete if they wish to appear for this examination
- They need to fill the form, whether they are planning to go for any of the methods: KVPY Method, JEE Advanced Method or through SCB Method.
- The first step is the registration process for the exam. For this stage, it is required that the students have a valid and working E-Mail Id and phone number. It is because all the communications regarding the exam will be sent through both of these methods
- At this stage, they will have to enter the details as asked in the form like name, phone number, E-Mail Id etc and other such details. After it, the students will get the login details so as to fill the rest of the IISER 2021 Application Form.
- In the next step, the candidate has to login to the portal to complete the IISER 2021 Application Form. Different details might be there for all the categories. Candidates have to fill the details correctly
- Also, they will need to upload some documents as well. It should be ensured that the all the details are filled and the documents uploaded and saved simultaneously as well.
- After doing so, they will be redirected to the payment window. Here the student needs to pay the mentioned application fee through the credit/debit/net banking methods
- It should be known that without paying the application fee, the student shall not be allowed to appear for the exam
- Also, they need to take a printout of the application form. It has to be submitted at the time of admission process.
- Applicants of IISER 2021 must note that they have to pay an application fee as well at the time of filling the application form
- As per the previous year data, the IISER 2021 Application fee can be as follows for different categories:
- General and OBC NC Categories: Rs 2000
- Kashmiri Migrants, physically handicapped candidates, and candidates under SC/ST category- Rs 1000
- The payment has to be made through the secure payment gateway such as Credit and Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website