IISER Berhampur BS MS Dual Degree Admission 2018 Notification
Indian Institutes of Sciences Education and Research announces BS-MS Dual Degree Program 2018
IISER Berhampur BS MS Dual Degree Admission 2018 - Indian Institutes of Sciences Education and Research (IISER) has invited applications for admission to Dual BS-MS (Five Year Dual Degree) Program of academic year 2018 at Berhampur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram and Tirupati
- Highly competent and motivated faculty with passion for teaching and pursuing research in frontier area of science,
- Integrated undergraduate teaching with cutting edge research
- Hands –on training with state of art instrumental and research facility
- Opportunity for interdisciplinary research: summer research program and one full year devoted to a research project
BS-MS Dual Degree Program
- It is a five-year dual degree program for bright and motivated science students who have passed class XII.
- The program integrates classroom learning with research and provides ample scope for multidisciplinary interactions
Tentative Schedule for BS-MS IISER Admission 2018
Date of Opening of Application JEE/KVPY/SCB: May 2018, 4th Week
Closing of application portal (KVPY): June 2018, 2nd week
IISER Aptitude Test (SCB): June 2018, 4th week
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
Candidates satisfying at least one of the following three criteria are eligible to apply
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY):
- Valid KVPY fellowship commencing from 2018-19 academic session;
- additional cut off criteria may be applicable
IIT-JEE (Advanced) 2018:
- Students securing at least 60% marks in class XII and securing a place in JEE Advanced 2018 rank list for admissions to IITs.
- Additional cut off criteria may be applicable
State and Central Boards (SCB):
- Students securing with marks equal or above the cut off percentage in class XII board examination, as notified in www.iiseradmission.in
- Students apply through SCB Channel will have to appear and qualify in the ISSER Aptitude Test
- IISERs follow government of India rules regarding reservation for sea allocation in central institute of higher studies
- KVPY scholars admitted to IISERs would draw fellowship as per KVPY norms.
- In addition, a limited number of INSPIRE scholarships of Rs 5000/- pm will be available for candidates admitted through JEE Advanced and SCB channel as as per DST norms subject to continued good academic performance
- Applications for the admission must be submitted online www.iiseradmission.in.
- The application portal will open in the month of May 2018.
- There is a Non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000- for candidates applying under SC/ST category)
- Please follow instructions for filling up the application for and other relevant details on this website www.iiseradmission.in
For more information visit the website: www.iiseradmission.in
All Inquired must be directed to:
The Chairman, Joint Admission committee 2018, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali, Knowledge City, Sector 81, Mohali, P.O Manauli 140306, Punjab, India, Email: ask-jac2018 [AT] iisermohali.ac.in