IISER BS MS Dual Degree Admission 2019, Application, Dates
Indian Institutes of Sciences Education and Research announces BS-MS Dual Degree Program 2019
IISER BS MS Dual Degree Admission 2019 - Indian Institutes of Sciences Education and Research (IISER) has invited applications for admission to Dual BS-MS (Five Year Dual Degree) Program of academic year 2019 at Berhampur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram and Tirupati.
Complete details as provided below such as IISER BS MS Dual Degree Admission 2019, eligibility criteria, selection, application form and fees etc.
The Government of India has established IISERs at Berhampur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram and Tirupati to integrate and promote interdisciplinary science education and research. Over the years IISERs have been successfully attracting talented young minds. An overarching goal of the IISERs is to enable students to shape the nation by inventing and implementing sustainable solutions for societal problems through research in sciences. This is being achieved by our faculty of international repute together with bright students. In a short span of time IISERs have generated an incredible amount of intellectual property in the form of publications and patents.
Highly competent and motivated faculty with passion for teaching and pursuing research in frontier areas of science.
Integrated undergraduate teaching and cutting edge research.
Exposure and access to world-class research facilities right from the start of the program.
Research internships and a year long research project leading to a MS thesis with opportunities for interdisciplinary research.
BS-MS Dual Degree Program
- Five year dual degree program for highly motivated science students.
- Classroom learning integrated with research providing ample scope for interdisciplinary interactions.
- Curriculum with a focus on both breadth and depth in sciences; engineering sciences and economics.
- Opportunity to pursue impactful research.
- Fully residential program with well-equipped hostels.
- Access to on-campus medical, sports and other recreational facilities.
- Four year BS program in Engineering Sciences and Economics only at IISER Bhopal.
Also See : Top Engineering Colleges in India
Important Dates for IISER BS MS Dual Degree Admission 2019
- Closing of Application Portal:
28th April 2019extended to Monday, 6th May 2019, 9 AM
- IISER Aptitude Test (SCB): 6th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IISER BS MS Dual Degree Admission 2019
Candidates who have passed (in 2018 or 2019) and are placed in the top 20 percentile of their class XII board/equivalent examination in science streams are eligible for admission through one or more of the following channels:
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY):
Students with a valid KVPY fellowship commencing 2019-20 academic session.
IIT-JEE (Advanced) 2019:
Students securing an IIT JEE (Advanced) 2019 rank upto 10000.
State and Central Boards (SCB):
Students with marks equal to or above the cut-off marks in class XII board exam, as specified on www.iiseradmission.in/eligibility.
Students applying through SCB channel will have to qualify the IISER Aptitude Test (IAT). IAT 2019 will be computer based and will be tentatively conducted during June 2019. A mock test is available on the IISER admission website.
Government of India rules for seat reservation in Central Institutes of higher education will be followed
For additional details please visit IISER Admission website www.iiseradmission.in
- IISERs follow government of India rules regarding reservation for sea allocation in central institute of higher studies
- Students admitted through the KVPY channel will be eligible for scholarships as per KVPY norms.
- Students admitted through IIT-JEE Advanced and SCB channels will be eligible for a limited number of INSPIRE fellowships as per the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, norms.
IISER BS MS Dual Degree Admission 2019 Application Process
Applications for admission are to be submitted online only at www.iiiseradmission.in/apply
Please follow the instructions for filling the application form and other relevant details (available on the website). Please go through the FAQ section on the website carefully before filling up the form.
There is a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 2000 (Rs. 1000 for SC/ST and PD candidates)
Joint Admissions Committee 2019
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal
Bhopal Bypass Road, Bhauri
Bhopal 462 066 Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email: ask-jac2019 [AT] iiserb.ac.in
Phone: +91 755 269 2500 (10 AM to 1 PM on weekdays)