CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing Admission 2018 - Dates Application
Christian Medical College Ludhiana announces PG M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018
CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing Admission 2018 - Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana has released the notification from the eligible candidates for admission into PG (M.Sc.) Nursing Course for the academic year 2018-19
Candidates have to fill their application from here. Candidates can check the complete information of CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Admission - M.Sc. Nursing Session JULY 2018-19
- Admission to the M.Sc. Nursing Program of this College is made according to the rules and regulations of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab, Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and of the Govt. as may be applicable to this College.
Also See : M.Sc Nursing Admissions
Important Dates for CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing Admission 2018
- Prospectus & Application Form Available: 10th August 2018
- Last Date for Downloading Prospectus & Applications Forms: 17th September 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Application With enclosures 18th September 2018 till 04.30 pm
- Admit Card to be collected from the Registrar Office: 20th September 2018
- Admission Written Test: 20th September 2018
- Declaration of the Result: 21st September 2018
- Medical Examination & Orientation/Classes: To be announced
- Orientation /Classes: To be announced
Course of Study
- The following courses for the degree of Master of Science in Nursing are offered at the College of Nursing of the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society, a Christian Minority institution
- Mental Health (Psychiatric) Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Obstetric and Gynaecological Nursing
- Child Health (Paediatric) Nursing
Number of Seats
- There are 24 seats for men and women; foreign nationals may apply but application must be through Govt. of India as per rules. Any seats falling vacant in category 2A will be filled from 2B and vice versa then from Category 1.
Duration of Course
- Duration of each course is two years; the course commences as per the Calendar of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
- Candidates must have passed one of the following examinations obtaining at least 55% marks in the aggregate-
- Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Exam of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot/ Panjab University, Chandigarh (or);
- B.Sc. Nursing Examination of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot/ Panjab University, Chandigarh (or)
- Any other B.Sc. Nursing Exam recognised by the Syndicate of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences as equivalent to (a) or (b) above. An applicant shall apply to the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Kotkapura Road, Faridkot (Punjab) for an eligibility certificate, if applicable
- Post Basic B.Sc. (IGNOU) only from Centers recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC)
- Candidates must be a Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife recognised by NCI. Candidate who is not Registered Midwife must have short course certificate recognised by INC
- Minimum one-year work experience in Bed side Nursing/Public Health Nursing/Teaching after declaration of Final result of B.Sc. Nursing or prior to or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing before September 2018 (date of counselling)
- The selection of the candidates would be based on an admission written test which would include objective-type and multiple-choice questions based on B.Sc. Nursing syllabus prescribed by the Nursing Council of India for maximum of 180 marks
- The test will be held in College of Nursing, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana; those obtaining at least 35% marks in the test would be eligible for the admission, which will be as per the merit in the final result
- Hall Ticket may be collected from the office of the Registrar as per schedule
- Hall Ticket shall contain the time table for the Admission Test, address of the centre and relevant information. It will have the name and application number, and passport size photograph of the applicant
Application Form for CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing Admission 2018
- Prospectus and Application Forms for M.Sc. Nursing Program for August 2018-19 can be downloaded from the link www.cmcludhiana.in
- Applicants should send/submit the completed application form along with relevant enclosures and application fee of Rs.3500/- as demand draft drawn in favor of Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Ludhiana, to "The Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana-141008" (Punjab)
Application Fee for M.Sc. Nursing Course
- The application fee is Rs.3500/- to be paid in Bank Demand Draft payable to Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Society drawn on any scheduled bank, payable at Ludhiana
Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana
(College of Nursing), Ludhiana-141008, Punjab, Tel 0161-5010809, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Websitewww.cmcludhiana.org
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.