CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Christian Medical College (CMC) Ludhiana announce Admission to M.Sc Nursing Program 2019
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 – Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana has released the notification from the eligible candidates for admission into PG (M.Sc.) Nursing Course for the academic year 2019-20.
Candidates have to fill their application from here. Candidates can check the complete information of CMC Ludhiana M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
M.Sc. Nursing Session July 2019-20
- Admission to the M.Sc. Nursing Program of this College is made according to the rules and regulations of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab, Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and of the Govt. as may be applicable to this College.
CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Prospectus & application form available: 15th July 2019
- Last date for downloading prospectus and application forms: 19th August 2019
- Last date for receipt of Application With enclosures: 19th August 2019 till 4:30pm
- Admit Card to be collected from the Registrar Office: 21st August 2019
- Admission Written Test: 21st August 2019
- Declaration of the Result: 24th August 2019 Saturday
- Counselling; Scrutiny of original certificates, Testimonials & Submission of Fees: 30ty August 2019
- Medical examination: 05th September 2019
- Orientation / Classes: 06th September 2019
Course of Study
- The following courses for the degree of Master of Science in Nursing are offered at the College of Nursing of the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society, a Christian Minority institution.
- Mental Health (Psychiatric) Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Obstetric and Gynaecological Nursing
- Child Health (Paediatric) Nursing
No. of Seats
- There are 24 seats for men and women. Foreign Nationals may apply but application must be through Govt. of India as per rules.
- Any seats falling vacant in category 2A will be filled from 2B and vice versa then from Category 1. Any seats vacant in Category 1 will be filled first form 2A and then form 2B. All admissions are made on merit secured in the Admission Test and additional marks if any.
Duration of Course
- Duration of each course is two years. The course commences as per the Calendar of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Eligibility Criteria for CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing Admission 2019
- Candidates must have passed one of the following examinations obtaining at least 55% marks in the aggregate-
- Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Exam of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot/ Panjab University, Chandigarh; OR
- B.Sc. Nursing Examination of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot/ Panjab University, Chandigarh; Or
- Any other B.Sc. Nursing Exam recognised by the Syndicate of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences as equivalent to (a) or (b) above. An applicant shall apply to the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Kotkapura Road, Faridkot (Punjab) for an eligibility certificate, if applicable.
- Post Basic B.Sc. (IGNOU) only from Centers recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Candidates must be a Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife recognized by the Nursing Council of India. Candidate who is not a Registered Midwife must have a short course certificate recognized by INC.
- Minimum one year work experience in Bedside Nursing / Public Health Nursing / Teaching after declaration of Final result of B.Sc. Nursing or prior to or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing before 30.08.2019 (date of Counselling).
- The selection of the candidates would be based on an admission written test which would include objective-type and multiple-choice questions based on B.Sc. Nursing syllabus prescribed by the Nursing Council of India for maximum of 180 marks.
- The test will be held in College of Nursing, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana on 21st August 2019. An applicant should obtain at least 35% marks in written test in order to be eligible to be considered for admission, which will be as per the merit in the final result.
- Hall Ticket may be collected from the office of the Registrar as per schedule.
- Hall Ticket shall contain the time table for the Admission Test, address of the centre and relevant information. It will have the name and application number, and passport size photograph of the applicant.
CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing Admission 2019 Application Process
- Prospectus and application forms for M.Sc. Nursing programme for August 2019 can be downloaded from www.cmcludhiana.in from 15th July 2019 to 21st August 2019.
- Applicants should send/submit the completed application form along with relevant enclosures and application fee of Rs.3500/- as demand draft drawn in favor of ‘Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society’ drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Ludhiana, to The Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana-141008, Punjab. Last date of receipt of application along with enclosures in the Registrar’s Office is 19th August 2019 by 04.30 p.m.
- The application fee is Rs.3500/- (Rupees Three Thousand Five Hundred Only) to be paid in Bank Demand Draft payable to Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Society drawn on any scheduled bank, payable at Ludhiana.
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
College of Nursing, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana-141 008, Punjab (India), Tele: 0161-5010809; 0161 - 2115381, E-mail email@example.com, Website www.cmcludhiana.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.