CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing and BPT Courses Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Christian Medical College Ludhiana (CMC) offers UG Courses- B.Sc Nursing/ BPT 2019
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing and BPT Admission 2019 - Applications have been invited by Christian Medical College Ludhiana for admission to B.Sc Nursing and BPT on the basis of merit obtained in the Admission test (UG AT 2019) to be conducted by Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing and BPT Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start date of online application: 24th May 2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 26th June 2019
- Hall Ticket available from: 02nd July 2019
- Reporting at Centre for admission test: 08th July 2019
- Admission Test: 08th July 2019
- Publication of merit list on or before: 11th July 2019
- 1st Counseling for B.Sc. Nursing: 17th July 2019
- Medical examination for B.Sc. Nursing; 31st July 2019
- Orientation for B.Sc. Nursing: 01st August to 03rd August 2019
- 1st counseling for BPT: 18th July 2019
- Medical examination for BPT: 01st August 2019
- Orientation for BPT: 02nd August to 03rd August 2019
- Classes to start for both courses: 05th August 2019
- 2nd counseling for all courses for vacant seats (if any): 26th August 2019
- Last date for any admissions (BPT): 30th September 2019
- Last date for any admissions (B.Sc Nursing): 31st October 2019
Eligibility Criteria CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing and BPT Admission 2019
- Age Requirements: Applicants for UG AWT 2019 should have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2019, the year of his / her admission to the 1st year, i.e. they should have been born on or before 01.01.2003.
- Nationality: Applicants must be citizens of India for UG AWT 2019. Persons of Indian Origin with Citizenship of other countries may apply, as per Govt. of India rules, or under the NRI category for which a separate prospectus is available. No other foreign national will be admitted.
- Academic Requirements:
- For admission to B.Sc. Nursing a Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 10+2 examination (40% for SC/BC).
- For admission to BPT course, a Candidate must have passed in 10+2 examination with pass marks (50%) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandatory requirements). Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Allied Health Section 2015-16.
- General School Information:
He / She should have passed the qualifying examination as under: -
- The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than core course of English as prescribed by National Council for Education Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education;
- Note: Where the course content is not as prescribed for 10+2 education structure of the National Committee, the candidate will have to undergo a period of one year pre professional training before admission to the Medical/Dental Colleges. OR
- The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject; OR
- The Pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and
- Biology/Biotechnology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination, or the pre-university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology and also English as a Compulsory Subject. OR
- The first year of the three-year degree course of a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a ‘University Examination’ and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course. OR
- B.Sc. examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English. OR
- Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
- Candidates will have to obtain eligibility from the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab.
- B.Sc Nursing: 60 seats
- BPT: 20 seats
- A common undergraduate Admission Written Test (UG–AWT–2019) will be held for the B.Sc Nursing and BPT courses. Date of UG-AWT 2019 – 8th July 2019 from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm for General category applicants and 2:00pm to 5:00pm for candidates applying in ‘Christian Minority’ categories. All candidates should report to the allotted Center by 12.00 pm.
- The applicant must report to the Examination Centre by 1:00 pm. No applicant will be allowed to enter the centre after 1:30 pm, and allowed to leave the hall/room before 4:30pm/5:00pm as per category the candidate has applied in. Bible Test for Christian applicants in ‘Christian Minority with Service Commitment’ Category will be held from 4:30 pm to 5:00 pm, on the same day.
CMC Ludhiana UG AT 2019 Test Pattern:
- The Admission Written Test will be conducted in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (of 11th and 12th class standard under 10+2 system) and also shall include test on General Aptitude. There will be 50 questions on each subject, i.e. a total of 200 questions. All questions will be Multiple Choice Type with 4 choices each.
- The test is designed to measure knowledge and understanding of subject matter. The test also measures the reasoning, problem solving and analytical ability of the applicant. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Bible Test will also be of Objective type with 50 questions, based on facts from the Holy Bible (English Language only). Bible Test marks are not considered for merit preparation.
- Test Centre: Delhi, Ludhiana
- Hall Ticket: Hall Ticket will be available to all the applicants from 2nd July 2019 whose application form has been submitted by the last date that is hard copy received in the Office of the Registrar by 26th June 2019, irrespective of eligibility. Such candidates will be eligible to sit for the Admission Test at the center as given in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket will be sent by email to the candidates so please ensure a valid email id is given. Take 2 print outs of the Hall Ticket.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing and BPT Admission 2019 Application Process
- Log on to www.cmcludhiana.in and navigate to Admissions 2019 and click on the link “UG Courses 2019, then “B.Sc Nursing / BPT - 2019” and follow the instructions given.
- Print the Application Form, Fill and Send to The Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana latest by 26th June 2019). After filling the Application form, attach three copies of your recent passport photographs in the appropriate space provided. Candidates are advised to take the photograph with a white background and these should not be altered by Photoshop or any other software. Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
- Attach the Demand draft for Rs.3000/-, ‘in favour of ‘Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society’, payable at Ludhiana.
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
Ludhiana- 141008, Punjab, Tel: 0161-5010809, Fax 0161-2610708, Email: email@example.com, Website www.cmcludhiana.in
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2020, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2020 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2020 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2020, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2020, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2020, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.