Bhopal Nursing College Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission 2018
BMHRC Bhopal Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission 2018
Bhopal Nursing College Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission 2018 - Applications are invited by Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC), Bhopal for admission to the Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P.B.B.Sc) in Nursing Program offered at the Bhopal Nursing College for the commencing session 2018-19
Also See : B.Sc Nursing Admikssions
BMHRC P.B. B.Sc. 2018
- BMHRC, Bhopal is an institute under the Dept. of Health Research (DHR), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoH & FW), Govt. of India
- Bhopal Nursing College Bhopal Nursing College provides quality training for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing. It is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, MP State Nursing Council, and affiliated to Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur
- Bhopal Nursing College provides quality nursing education to make itself a centre of excellence and to be recognized as a leader in nursing education
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
- Availability of the Prospectus with Application Form: 02nd July to 31st July 2018
- Closing Date to Receive filled Application: 31st July 2018 till 05.00 PM
- Eligible candidates List will be displayed by BMHRC Website on: 18th August 2018
- Date for Entrance Test: 04th September 2018
- Date for Displaying Results on BMHRC Website: 10th September 2018
- Date of first Counselling &Admission: 17th September 2018
- Date of 02nd Counselling & Admission: 12th October 2018
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
No. of Seats
- P.B. B.Sc. Nursing: 50 Seats (UR-24, OBC-14, SC-08, ST-04)
- *3% reservation will be given to Physically challenged Candidates on horizontal basis as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- 5 seats in Post Basic B.Sc. nursing course will be considered for sponsored candidates
Eligibility Criteria (as per Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi)
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- The candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent exam recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission
- The candidates should have passed and obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife with the State Nurses Registration Council
- A male nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated course besides being registered as a nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas:
- O.T. Techniques; Ophthalmic Nursing; Leprosy Nursing; TB Nursing; Psychiatric Nursing; Neurological and Neuro-Surgical Nursing; Community Health Nursing; Cancer Nursing; Orthopedic Nursing
- Candidates shall be medically fit
- The scheme of Entrance Examination is as follows
- Objective type (MCQs) paper of two hours duration and from six subjects as follows:
- Fundamentals of Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing including Professional Trends in Nursing- 25 Marks
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pharmacology-15 Marks
- Obstetrics Nursing & Midwifery-15 Marks
- Pediatric Nursing-15 Marks
- Community Health Nursing-15 Marks
- Psychiatric Nursing-15 Marks
- Total Marks: 100
- Entrance Exam will be conducted in English language only. Each correct response will get a score of one mark (1). More than one response will get a score of zero (0). No credit will be given for the question not answered
- Admissions of the candidate are strictly on merit basis of entrance test
- Based on the result of the Entrance Exam, combined as well as separate merit lists will be prepared for the Unreserved, OBC, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories
- The Prospectus for Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing course along with application form will be available on BMHRC Website: www.bmhrc.org from 02nd July 2018. The candidate shall download the application form from the web site, take print out and fill the same
- Self-attested copies of the certificates along with hard copy of filled application form should be submitted to "The Bhopal Nursing College, Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre, Raisen By pass Road, Karond, Bhopal (MP)-462038" with requisite demand draft (Rs.750/- for UR, Rs.500/- for OBC, Nil for SC/ST and physically handicapped) from any bank drawn in favour of Director, Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre, payable at Bhopal in the month of September 2018
- Admit cards for appearing in entrance exam will be issued by Bhopal Nursing College, BMHRC on the day of entrance exam at Bhopal Nursing College on producing valid photo ID proof
Cost of Prospectus with Application
- Rs 750/- for Unreserved candidates
- Rs 500/- for OBC candidates
- Free of cost for SC/ST/Physically Challenged candidates
For detail information check the BMHRC website: www.bmhrc.org
Indian Council of Medical Research Dept. of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, Raisen Bypass Road, Karond, Bhopal-462038, Tel.: 0755-2742279, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.bmhrc.org
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.