IGNOU MCA Admission 2019 (July), Dates, Application Form
Indira Gandhi National Open University announces Master of Computer Application Admission 2019
IGNOU MCA Admission 2019 - Indira Gandhi National Open University, one of the Mega-University in the World, announces Admissions to its Master of Computer Applications (MCA) in Distance Education for the Academic Cycle commencing from July 2019
Interested candidates can download IGNOU Prospectus and submit online application form before the due date.
IGNOU MCA Program Details
- The Program has been divided into two semesters per year (January-June and July-December). Consequently, there will be two exams every year - one in the month of June for the January to June Semester courses and the other is December for the July to December semester courses
- The students are at liberty to appear any of the exams conducted by the University during the year subject to completing the minimum time frame and other formalities prescribed for the program
- The minimum time provided by university to complete the degree is 3 years and the students has been provided with the relaxation up to maximum of 6 years
See: IGNOU Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU MCA Admission 2019
- Any Bachelorâ€™s degree of minimum 3 (three) year duration from a recognized University and Mathematics as one of the subject at 10+2 level or graduation level; else the student is required to pursue and pass the BCS12 course concurrently with IGNOU MCA
Medium of Instruction: English
IGNOU MCA Admission 2019 Application Form
- The applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure 2019 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph(less than 100 KB) and Signature(less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
IGNOU MCA Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date to fill online Application Form :
31st July 2019 extended to 14th Aug 2019extended to 27th August, 2019
IGNOU, New Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University (A central university under MHRD, established by an act of Indian Parliament), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in