IGNOU M.Ed Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
IGNOU announces Admission to 2-year M.Ed. Course 2019 July session
IGNOU M.Ed Admission 2019 - The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) that is situated in New Delhi invites application for the M.Ed. Entrance Exam for interested candidates can apply for 2-year M.Ed. Course for the academic year 2019-20
The candidates who are willing to appear in the entrance exam must go through the eligibility criteria and then apply for the exam
IGNOU M.Ed. 2019
- The M.Ed Program designed and development jointly by DEC, IGNOU and NCTE is an innovative program utilizing self-instructional materials and information technology along with interactive personal contact programs
- The Programs is essentially a judicious mix of theoretical and practical courses to develop in practicing teacher appropriate knowledge, skills, understanding and attitudes
- The M.Ed. Program of IGNOU is recognized by the NCTE vide their Latter and is offered in NCTE recognized teacher education institutions in the country
Duration of the M.Ed. Program: 2 Years
Medium of Instruction: English
IGNOU M.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- The Application Form will be made Available from the month of March 2019
- The Application will be accepted till month of April 2019
- The Entrance Exam will be held in the month of May 2019
- Results will be announced by 02nd week of June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU M.Ed Admission 2019
The candidates appearing for the entrance test must satisfy the eligibility criteria that are being mentioned below
- The candidates appearing for the M.Ed. Program must ensure secure a minimum 50% marks in total. There is not needs to apply for the teacher who have been appointed prior to the instigation of the NCTE regulations that was announced in the March 2010 and scored 50% marks
- Two years teaching/Professional experience after completion of B.Ed. Program in Govt/Govt. recognized schools/NCTE recognized Teacher Training/Research Institution of Education
- Candidates must have 2-years of full time teaching experience in any of the Govt. recognized or Govt. Secondary or Senior Secondary or Primary School can apply provided they have complete 2-years of experience
- The age criteria that the candidates need to meet for applying for the exam is a minimum of 21 years as of the examination year
IGNOU M.Ed Admission 2019 Application Process
- The applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure January 2019 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph(less than 100 KB) and Signature(less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee (Rs. 1000/-)through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) - Block 15-C, New Academic Building, Room No.: 11, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Phone No.: +91-011-29533549, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.ignou.ac.in