IGNOU Re-registration 2019 - important guidelines and eligibility conditions
IGNOU Re–registration 2019 procedure
Here are some conditions applicable for IGNOU Re-admission/ Re- registration. Read the requirements given below to ensure that you are eligible for re-admissions and also see the rules for Fee payable for IGNOU Re-registration.
IGNOU re-admission is possible in the given criteria:
A. Student’s who fail to complete the requirements of the course partially or in full within the maximum period prescribed to them.
B. Students who failed to complete the requirement of attendance in the practicals within the maximum period prescribed, pertaining to the given curriculum of the subject/course
C. Students who do not register for all years/semesters of a Programme and fail to pay the prescribed full Programme fee during the maximum duration of the Programme are also eligible for Re-admission, provided they pay full fee for the missed year(s)/ semester(s) as per rate applicable for the session for which they seek re-admission.
Guidelines and Rules:
1) The fee paid for the course/programme selected by candidate for IGNOU re-admission shall be valid for a period of two consecutive years or four continuous semesters.
2) Students cannot be on rolls of the university for a period of two consecutive years or four continuous semesters, therefore to continue further re registration is required.
3) The additional period of two years will commence from the date of completion of the maximum duration of the Programme for which the registration was done initially.
4) The marks and credits achieved by the candidate at for the assignments done during the course shall be retained for the revalidated period.
5) No study material will be supplied on re-admission. If the earlier study material is replaced, the student will be required to buy changed course material.
6) The candidates can take re-admission in the old course as long as the examination in the old course is conducted by the University.
7) For programmes that have a practical course or mode,their fee will be according to the different schools conducting them.
8) As per the prescribed norms of IGNOU the fee will be payable. Fee once paid for RE registration will not be refunded.
9) Pro-rata fee for Re-admission would be changed as and when the University revises the Programme fee for various Programmes.
10) The Demand Draft for Re-admission fee together with the re-registration fee of the missed year(s)/ semester(s), if any, should be drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi. Please write your Enrol.No., Name and Programme code and also the words ‘Re-admission’ on the reverse of the DD.
- IGNOU Diploma in Modern Office Practice Admission 2020
- IGNOU Assignments - Submission, Status, Grades
- IGNOU Exam Form - Online Submission Process
- IGNOU Registration Process for Online Admission 2020
- IGNOU Courses - List of IGNOU Online, Distance Learning Courses
- IGNOU Certificate Programs - Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU Diploma Courses 2020 - Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MPhil Programs - Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MA MCA M.Com Admission 2020 - IGNOU Master’s Degree Courses
- Phd Admission Notification - PhD Entrance Exams
- IGNOU PhD Admission Notification 2020
- IGNOU Courses
- MPhil Admissions 2020
- IGNOU Admission 2020
- IGNOU PhD Programs
- List of Entrance Exams conducted by IGNOU
- IGNOU Bachelor's Degree Admissions 2020 - Application, dates
- IGNOU MA Admission Fees 2020 - IGNOU Fees for Master degree Programs