IGNOU Certificate Course in Japanese Language Admission 2021 session
Indira Gandhi National Open University announces Certificate Course in Japanese Language 2021
IGNOU Certificate Course in Japanese Language Admission 2021 - Indira Gandhi National Open University has announced admission for Certificate course in Japanese Language Program for 2021 session.
About Certificate Course in Japanese Language
- The program aims at providing beginners with basics of Japanese Language.
- It contains Self Learning Material (SLM) integrated with Audio-Visual components, which will further enhance learning capacity of students.
- IGNOU Japanese Language Program will be available in all regions through respective Regional Centres.
See: IGNOU Admission
IGNOU Certificate Course in Japanese Language Admission 2021 Important Dates
- The last date of admission in the program: April 15, 2021
Duration of the program
- Minimum Duration: 1 Year
- Maximum Duration: 3 Years
Medium of Instruction: Japanese and English
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU Certificate Course in Japanese Language Admission 2021
- 10+2 or equivalent
- Minimum 18 years of age
IGNOU Certificate Course in Japanese Language Admission 2021 Application Process
- The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure 2021 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via email and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
IGNOU, New Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University (A central university under MHRD, established by an act of Indian Parliament), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Diploma in Modern Office Practice Admission
- IGNOU Assignments - Submission, Status, Grades
- IGNOU Exam Form - Online Submission Process
- IGNOU Registration Process for Online Admission
- Distance Education Admissions
- Phd Admission Notification
- IGNOU PhD Admission Notification
- MPhil Admissions
- IGNOU PhD Programs
- IGNOU Courses - List of IGNOU Online, Distance Learning Courses
- IGNOU Certificate Programs - Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU Diploma Courses - Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MPhil Programs - Course Fee, Duration, Eligibility
- IGNOU MA MCA M.Com Admission - IGNOU Master’s Degree Courses
- IGNOU Courses
- IGNOU Admission
- IGNOU PhD Programs
- List of Entrance Exams conducted by IGNOU
- IGNOU Bachelor's Degree Admissions - Application, dates
- IGNOU MA Admission Fees - IGNOU Fees for Master degree Programs