IGNOU Certificate Course in Japanese Language Admission 2019 July session
Indira Gandhi National Open University announces Certificate Course in Japanese Language 2019 for July Session
IGNOU Certificate Course in Japanese Language Admission July 2019 - The Indira Gandhi National Open University has announced admission for Certificate course in Japanese Language Program for July 2019 session.
About Certificate Course in Japanese Language
- The program aims at providing beginners with basics of Japanese Language.
- It contains Self Learning Material (SLM) integrated with Audio-Visual components, which will further enhance learning capacity of students.
- IGNOU Japanese Language Program will be available in all regions through respective Regional Centres.
IGNOU Certificate Course in Japanese Language Admission 2019 Important Dates
- The last date of admission in the program: 15th July 2019
Duration of the program
- Minimum Duration: 1 Year
- Maximum Duration: 3 Years
Medium of Instruction: Japanese and English
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU Certificate Course in Japanese Language Admission 2019
- 10+2 or equivalent
- Minimum 18 years of age
IGNOU Certificate Course in Japanese Language Admission 2019 Application Process
- The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure July 2019 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
IGNOU, New Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University (A central university under MHRD, established by an act of Indian Parliament), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in
- Phd Admission Notification - PhD Entrance Exams
- IGNOU PhD Admission Notification 2019
- MPhil Admissions 2019
- IGNOU Admission 2019 July Session
- IGNOU PhD Programs