IGNOU Distance Education PG Diploma Admission 2019 July, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Indira Gandhi National Open University announces various Distance Learning PG Diploma Courses 2019
IGNOU PG Diploma Admission July 2019 - Indira Gandhi National Open University announces Admissions to its Distance Education Academic Programs (Post Graduate Diploma) for the Academic Cycle commencing from July 2019
All eligible candidates can apply for IGNOU admissions 2019 latest by 4th week of June 2019
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has initiated the online registration procedures for the admission to 150 Programs for the July 2019 session
Interested candidates have to download IGNOU Prospectus the website and submit online application before due date. All courses Admission Now Open with online and offline mode
PG Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Library, Automation and Networking, Participatory Management of Displacement, Resettlement & Rehabilitation, Analytical Chemistry, Audio Programme Production, Criminal Justice, Disaster Management, Educational Management and Administration, Educational Technology, Environment and Sustainable Development, Extension & Development Studies, Folklore & Culture Studies, Gandhi & Peace Studies, Higher Education, Information Security, Intellectual Property Rights, International Business Operation, Journalism & Mass Communication, Pharmaceutical Sales Management, Pre Primary Education, Rural Development, School Leadership and Management, Social Work among Tribal, Translation, Hospital & Health Management, Geriatric Medicine
- Diploma in Aquaculture, BPO Finance & Accounting, Creative Written in English, Early Childhood Care and Education, HIV and Family Education, Nutrition & Health Education, Panchayat Level Administration and Development, Paralegal Practice, Tourism Studies, Urdu, Women Empowerment & Development, Nursing Administration, Critical Care Nursing
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU PG Diploma Admission July 2019
- For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer the prospectus and visit the website https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/Default.aspx
IGNOU PG Diploma Admission July 2019 Application Process
- The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure July 2019 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
Important Dates for IGNOU PG Diploma Admission July 2019
- Last date for submission of Application form: 4th week of June 2019
For more details visit the official website: www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU, New Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University (A central university under MHRD, established by an act of Indian Parliament), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in