West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation announces Post-Matric Scholarship 2022-23 for Minority Students studying in Class 1 to 10, Apply now
West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2022 – West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation invites applications for West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2022-23 from minority students of West Bengal studying in Class 1 to 10.
West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2022
About of Program
- Scholarship for meritorious minority students (Buddhist, Christian, Jain, Muslim, Parsee & Sikh) of West Bengal.
- Selected meritorious students will be able to receive financial assistance of up to INR 11,000.
- Apply Online Portal Opens from : 15th August 2022
- The deadline for scholarship applications is (Fresh and Renewal) : 31st October 2022
- Renewal- Student in receipt of Scholarship for 2021-22 MUST apply under renewal category only.
- Applicant must be a domicile of West Bengal.
- Students studying from classes I-X in recognised institutions in West Bengal.
- Must be studying in a School/ Institution recognized by an educational Board/ Council/ University of the State/ Central Government.
- Must have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- The annual family income should not exceed Rs.2 lakh.
- Students studying in institutes outside West Bengal will not be eligible for pre-matric or post-matric scholarship.
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the scholarship:
- Step 1 : Go to the official website https://www.wbmdfc.org/Home/scholarship
- Step 2 : Click on New Registration
- Step 3 : Select the District where the applicant’s institute is situated and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Step 4 : Fill in the required details under ‘Student Information’ and ‘Scheme Eligibility’ sections.
- Step 5 : Click on Submit and Proceed
- Step 6 : Note down the User ID as displayed on the screen.
- Step 7 : Login using the registered user id and password.
- Step 8 : Fill all the required information under ‘Basic Information’, ‘Academic Information’, ‘Bank Account Details’ section.
- Step 9 : Verify and lock the application.
- Step 10 : Print & submit the application form along with the required documents to the concerned institute.
- Scholarships will be provided to eligible students in order of merit and subject to the budgetary allocation provided by the State Government.
- For renewal, the applicant will be eligible for the scholarship if he/she has obtained 50% marks in his/her previous examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website