West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation announces Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2023-24 for Minority Students studying in Technical and Professional Courses, Apply now
West Bengal Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2023 – West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation invites applications for West Bengal Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2023-24 from students belonging to minority communities (i.e. Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsee and Jain) of West Bengal studying in Technical and Professional Courses. Candidates can check out more details on West Bengal Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2023-24 from the page below.
West Bengal Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2023
- The deadline for scholarship applications is (Fresh and Renewal) : 31st October 2023
Students study in Medical Engineering, Management, Law, CA etc. courses
- For Day Scholars : Admission Fee & tuition fee – 22000
- Maintenance Allowance : 5500
- For Hostellers : Admission fee & tuition fee : 22000
- Maintenance Allowance : 11000
- Applicant must be a domicile of West Bengal.
- Students Must have got admission in a Technical /Professional Courses.
- Must have at least 50% marks in the higher secondary / graduation examination.
- The annual family income of the student should not be more than Rs.2.5 lakh.
- The Students who are residents of West Bengal but pursuing studies in listed institutions located outside West Bengal as may be notified from time to time by the West Bengal Minorities’ Development and Finance Corporation, are also eligible for applying.
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the scholarship:
- Step 1 : Go to the official website https://www.wbmdfc.org/Home/scholarship
- Step 2 : Click on New Registration
- Step 3 : Select the District where the applicant’s institute is situated and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Step 4 : Fill in the required details under ‘Student Information’ and ‘Scheme Eligibility’ sections.
- Step 5 : Click on Submit and Proceed
- Step 6 : Note down the User ID as displayed on the screen.
- Step 7 : Login using the registered user id and password.
- Step 8 : Fill all the required information under ‘Basic Information’, ‘Academic Information’, ‘Bank Account Details’ section.
- Step 9 : Verify and lock the application.
- Step 10 : Print & submit the application form along with the required documents to the concerned institute.
- Scholarships will be provided to eligible students in order of merit and subject to the budgetary allocation provided by the State Government.
- The applicant will be eligible for the scholarship if he/she has obtained 50% marks in his/her previous examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website