West Bengal Minorities’ Development and Finance Corporation announces State Govt. Sponsored Stipend Under Talent Support Programme (TSP) 2022-23
West Bengal Talent Support Program 2022 – The West Bengal Minorities’ Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) invites applications for the State Govt. Sponsored Stipend Under Talent Support Programme (TSP) for the academic year 2022-23 for the students of minority communities (Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsi & Jain) of West Bengal.
West Bengal Talent Support Program 2022
- Last date for application submission (Fresh & Renewal) : 31st October 2022
- Student of Class XI and XII will get a total amount of INR 2,550
- Student of Graduation will get a total amount of INR 4,800
- Student of Post Graduation will get a total amount of INR 4,900
- This scheme of the Govt. of W.B. is open for the students belonging to minority communities (Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsi & Jain).
- Students who have passed their last final examination with less than 50% Marks in the last Board / University Examination
- The annual family Income of Parents / Guardian should not exceed 2 (two) lakhs.
- Students pursuing regular courses of study only are eligible for this scholarship
- Maximum 2(Two) students may apply from a family.
- The students obtaining benefit under this scheme shall not be allowed to avail any other benefits under any other scholarship scheme
- Eligible students are to apply online at www.tsp.wbmdfc.co.in or http://www.wbmdfc.org/Home/scholarship. All fresh and renewal students must apply before 31st October 2022.
- Just follow the below steps to apply for the Talent Support Programme 2022-23.
- Step 1 : Go to the official website provided above.
- Step 2 : Click on “New Registration” button on the home page.
- Step 4 : Fill up the scheme eligibility column and click on the “Submit & Proceed” button.
- Step 5 : Check Your Relevant Scholarship Scheme & Process Accordingly
- Step 6 : Note Your User ID And Check Email Inbox /Mobile For Retrieving Password
- Step 7 : Login with Your User Id & Password on “Student Log-In”
- Step 8 : Change Your Password For Next Step (Mandatory)
- Step 9 : Fill Up Details Under “Basic Information” Option
- Step 10 : Fill Up details under “Academic Information “ Option
- Step 11 : Fill Up “ Bank Account Information” & Verify
- Step 12 : Verify Complete Application Under “Preview“ Option before Final Submission by Pressing “Final Submit“ Button
- Step 13 : Finally take Print Out Copy Of Application From “Print Application Option”
- Step 14 : Print Out copy of The Application Along With Photocopy Of Bank Pass Book Containing Bank Account No and IFS Code & submit it to the concern Institute
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website