Sarojini Damodaran Foundation offers Vidyadhan – Telangana Intermediate Scholarship 2023 for economically challenged meritorious students
Vidyadhan – Telangana Intermediate Scholarship 2023 – Vidyadhan Scholarship Program from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation supports the College Education of meritorious students from economically challenged families.
The students are selected after completion of 10th grade through a rigorous selection process. Those selected will be eligible for two-year scholarship from the Foundation.
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Program from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation supports the college education of meritorious students from economically challenged families. The students are selected after completion of 10th grade /SSLC through a rigorous selection process including test and interview.
- Currently the Vidyadhan program has around 4300 students across the following states: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Telangana, Goa and Odisha.
- Application last date : 30th July 2023
- The scholarship amount for 11th and 12th grade will be a maximum of Rs. 10000/year.
- Students whose family annual income is less than Rs. 2 Lakhs and who have completed their 10th grade/SSC exam in the year 2023. They should also have scored 80% or obtained 8 CGPA in their 10th Grade/SSC examination. The cut off mark for students with disability is 75%.
- You need to have a personal Email Account to apply online. DO NOT USE THE EMAIL ID of cyber café/DTP centre since all future communications will be sent to the registered email id. If you do not have an email ID, please create a new account in www.gmail.com or with any other email service providers. Please memorize the email login and password for future use.
- While registering a new account you will be asked for details like:
- First Name : Please mention your first name as per your educational records.
- Last Name : Please mention your last name as per your educational records.
- Email ID : Please mention your email address and do not forget to regularly check this email account for our intimation. For future login, use the email id.
- Vidyadhan Password : Please choose a complex password for the user name you have created above. The Password should have at least 8 characters. This password is not the same as the password you have created for the email id. When you log into the vidyadhan application next time, you have to use the email id and the vidyadhan password you have created. If you forget the password then you can retrieve it by clicking the “Forgot Password” link in the Home Page.
- Click on the “Apply Now ” button. An email will be sent to your email account with an account activation link.
- Please open your email in a new window and open the account activation email. Click on the activation link provided in that email. This will open the home page with a message that Account is activated and a login form to proceed further.
- SDF will shortlist the applicants based on the academic performance and the information provided in the application form. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short online test/interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website