Education Department Uttar Pradesh announces National Income and Merit Based Scholarship Scheme Examination 2024-25, Apply now
UP NMMS Scholarship Exam 2024 – Education Department Uttar Pradesh invites applications from students who have passed the class 7 examination in the session 2022-23 for National Income and Merit Based Scholarship Scheme Examination 2024-25. Details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application process and more on Uttar Pradesh National Income and Merit Based Scholarship Exam 2024 can be checked from the post below
UP National Income and Merit Based Scholarship Exam 2024
- Application Begin: 23/08/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 18/09/2023
- Complete Form Last Date: 18/09/2023
- Exam Date: 05/11/2023
- Admit Card Released: Before Exam
- The yearly income of the parents should be less than 3,50,000/-
- Must have passed class 07 examination in 2022-2023 with minimum 55 percent marks (5 percent relaxation for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) can appear in this examination.
- Students studying in class 8 in government/local body and non-government aided schools in the current session can also apply for the National Income and Merit Based Scholarship Scheme Examination 2024-25.
Note: Students studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sainik School, Political Residential and Private Schools cannot participate in this examination
- UP National Income and Merit Based Scholarship Scheme Test 2023. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the UP NMMS 2023 Candidate Can Apply Online for 23/08/2023 to 18/09/2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest Scholarship Test 2020 Application Form
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Test Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- No Application Fees for the All Candidates
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website