University of Sussex announces India Scholarship 2019 for Postgraduate Students
Sussex India Scholarship 2019 – University of Sussex, UK is offering scholarship for new postgraduate students who have Indian nationality and have been accepted to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex.
Type of award
- Tuition fee reduction
- £3,000/- Tuition fee reduction
Also see: Scholarships 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Sussex India Scholarship 2019
To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidate must –
- Be an Indian national
- Be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- Be a self- financing student.
- Have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex.
Number of scholarships available
Sussex India Scholarship 2019 Application Process
- Register your interest in the scholarship via PG apply when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible master’s course. If you have applied via one or our overseas representatives, you will need to ask to do this on your behalf.
- If you are successful, information about the scholarship will be included in you CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for study) for your visa application. If the scholarship information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the scholarship after the CAS has been created, please contact the Admissions Office: email@example.com.
Sussex India Scholarship 2019 Important Date:
- Application Deadline: 01st August 2019 23:59 (GMT)