Skoll Scholarships for MBA Program 2019-20 at University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School
University of Oxford Skoll Scholarships 2019 – Skoll Scholarship will offer a fully funded award to incoming MBA students who wish to pursue entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges at the University of oxford’s Saïd Business School.
Apply for the MBA Program directly to Saïd Business School. You’ll need to do this during stages 1, 2, or 3 of the MBA admissions processes for the 2019-20 academic year.
This award will include tuition fees and living expenses
Also See : Scholarship
Skoll Scholarship 2019
- The Skoll Scholarship is a competitive scholarship for incoming MBA students who pursue entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges
- The Scholarship provides funding and exclusive opportunities to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, thought-leaders and investors. Once selected, these students are known as Skoll Scholars
Admission Fee waiver
- The Skoll Centre wants to provide educational opportunities to a diverse range of entrepreneurs, including those from developing countries, marginalised communities, or those who are putting their time into a social venture/career at significant personal cost.
- If you are unsalaried or have an income which may preclude you from applying to study on the MBA Program because you cannot afford the admissions fee, we reserve the right to waive your fee. This is done on a discretionary basis and is non-negotiable.
- If you would like to apply for a waiver, you should be confident you meet the requirements for the MBA and the Skoll Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Oxford Skoll Scholarships 2019
- The main requirement of this award is that the applicants must be accepted to the Oxford MBA program, and meet the following criteria:
- Have started or worked in a social venture for 3 years or longer
- Demonstrate evidence of personal qualities strongly resonating with social entrepreneurship leadership
- Demonstrate how a business education will help further your career goals
- Demonstrate evidence of need for financial support
University of Oxford Skoll Scholarships 2019 Application Procedure
- To apply for the Skoll Scholarship you first need to apply and be accepted onto the Saïd Business School’s MBA program 2019-20
Follow these Steps
- Connect with us to register your interest in the Scholarship and make sure you’re kept up to date with announcements about upcoming deadlines.
- Apply for the MBA Program directly to Saïd Business School. You’ll need to do this during stages 1 and 2 of the MBA admissions processes for the 2019-20 academic year. All the information about the programme and relevant deadlines can be found here.
- Tick the “Skoll Scholarship” box when you submit your MBA application! You’ll find this under the “Scholarships” section of the application.
- Complete the Skoll Scholarship online application. This consists of a series of short essay questions asking about your experience as an entrepreneur, your social impact, and why you believe you are a strong candidate for the scholarship
- If you have further questions about the application process, please check our FAQs. If you still have questions, you can contact us at, [email protected] and we’ll do our best to help
University of Oxford Skoll Scholarships 2019 Dates
- Timelines for the 2019-20 academic year are as follows:
- Apply for the Oxford Saïd MBA during stages 1, 2, or 3 (including submitting your Skoll Scholarship essays): Apply by 11th January 2019 (at the latest)
- MBA final decision from Oxford Saïd: 22nd March 2019 (at the latest)
- Skoll Scholarship online application sent to Candidates: 26th March 2019
- Skoll Scholarship online application deadline: 01st April 2019
- Skoll Scholarship skype interview decision announced: 09th April 2018
- Skype interviews: Mid-April 2019 (to be confirmed)
- In person interviews in Oxford : Mid-June 2019 (to be confirmed)
- Skoll Scholarship final decision: 20th June 2019 (to be confirmed)