National Science Academies announces Summer Research Fellowship Programfor Students and Teachers 2022
Summer Research Fellowship Program – Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru/ Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi & The National Academy of Sciences, India, Prayagraj invites application for Summer Research Fellowship Program for Students and Teachers 2022
Check the post below for more details on the National Science Academies Summer Research Fellowship Program 2022.
Summer Research Fellowship Program Date 2022
- Last date for submission of applications: Extended till12th December 2021
Summer Research Fellowship Program Eligibility Criteria 2022
For Students :
- Applicants should be studying in one of the following:
- BS / BSc / BVSc (II year only), BPharm (III and IV years only), BE / BTech / BCA (II and III years only), BArch (II, III and IV years only), MS / MSc / MVSc / MPharm (I year only), ME / MTech / MCA / MArch (I year only), (5-year integrated) MS / MSc /MTech / MBBS (II, III, IV years only), PharmD (III, IV years only), (dual degree) BTech + MTech (II, III, IV years only), (dual degree) BE + MSc (II, III, IV years only), (dual degree) BS + MS (II, III, IV years only), Integrated PhD (I, II years only), MSc Tech (I, II years only)
For Teachers :
- Teachers must be teaching in a College/University.
- The minimum percentage of average marks in core subjects only (i.e. excluding languages) from X std. up to post-graduation (whichever years completed) should be 65% or above for students.The minimum Percentage of average marks does not apply for teachers.
- PhD students are not eligible.
- Applicants who have availed the Academies fellowship twice before are not eligible to apply.
Summer Research Fellowship Program Application Process 2022
- Application should be submitted online in the prescribed format. This link is available in the websites of the three Academies (www.ias.ac.in; www.insaindia.res.in; www.nasi.org.in).
- It’s mandatory to upload the marks sheets from class X till the last examination. Please have the scanned versions of mark sheets (in JPEG format – the size of each marks sheet should not exceed 700 kb), before starting to fill up the application.
- Only one application per candidate will be considered. If more than one application is submitted, none of the applications will be considered.
- Answers to columns indicated by an asterisk (*) are mandatory and must be filled.
- Last date for submission of applications extended up to 12 December 2021
Enclosures to Application
- Both student and teacher applicants must upload scanned versions of mark sheets from class X till the last examination in JPEG Format (the size of each marks sheet should not exceed 700 kb).
- Teacher applicants should upload their publications, if any. On selection, an authorization letter from the Principal/HoD that necessary permission/leave of absence will be granted should be sent by post to the Coordinator, SRFP 2022, Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru 560 080.
- Student applicants must upload the contact details of one of their present teachers or the Head of the Department (HoD). The Academy will get in touch with the teacher and obtain the recommendation letter.
- All decisions regarding the selection of candidates will be at the sole discretion of the Academies. Any grievance or dispute concerning SRFP 2022 shall be addressed to the Academy whose decision thereon shall be final.
- If a candidate is found at any point of time to have submitted false information, his/her fellowship will be cancelled, and he/she will be asked to pay back the fellowship amount/travel allowance etc. that has been paid to him/her. Further his/her guide and the Institution in which he/she is currently studying will be informed of the matter.
- Without prejudice to 15) above, only the courts at Bengaluru city shall be the fora for seeking judicial remedy, if any, for any dispute or grievance.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website