Kerala Social Security Mission announces Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2022, Apply now
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2022 – Kerala Social Security Mission – a charitable Society Sponsored by Social Justice Department, Government of Kerala announces the Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2022 to provide financial assistance to orphaned children.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2022
- To identify orphaned children in the community.
- To assess and prioritize children in the greatest need.
- To provide social protection to highly vulnerable groups of orphans by strengthening traditional family and community systems for protecting and absorbing orphans.
- To improve the basic education, social integration and nutrition of the most vulnerable groups of orphans towards the levels of other children in the community.
- Start Date: 16th November 2022
- Last Date to apply online: 16th December 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2022
- Children who have lost either father or mother or both
- Students from first standard to degree classes.
- Children below 5 years.
- Children who belong to BPL category.
- For children belonging to the APL category, annual income should be below Rs. 20,000 in rural areas (Local body / Grama Panchayat) and Rs. 22,375 in urban areas (Corporation / Municipality).
Amount of Assistance
- Children below 5 years and class I to V @ Rs.300/pm
- For class VI to class X @ Rs 500/pm
- For class XI and class XII @ Rs 750/pm
- For degree courses / professional degree @ 1000/pm
- The application with necessary documents should be submitted to the head of Aided/Govt. institutions (School and Colleges) before 31st December of every year.
- The head of the institution will verify and submit the application through an online portal to the Executive Director, Kerala Social Security Mission. Children below 5 yrs. can directly apply to Executive Director, Kerala Social Security Mission through the respective child welfare committees.
- Apply online http://www.socialsecuritymission.gov.in/scheme_info.php?id=NA==
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website