School of International Biodesign New Delhi announces Fellowship in Medical Device Innovation for year 2020-2021
School of International Biodesign Fellowship in Medical Device Innovation 2020-21– School of International Biodesign (SiB) invites applications for its prestigious, multidisciplinary ‘iFellowship’ program in medical device innovation.
Read on for more details on SiB Fellowship in Medical Device Innovation 2020-21
Fellowship in Medical Device Innovation
- Fellowship in Medical Device Innovation is a flagship program of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India based at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi and administered in collaboration between AIIMS New Delhi, Indian Institute of of Technology (IIT) Delhi and international Universities.
- Twice a year,SiB accepts teams of fellows consisting of graduates and post- graduates from the streams of Medicine, Engineering, Product Design, MBA and other related disciplines
- The fellows spend time at AIIMS observing, identifying and selecting unmet clinical needs and subsequently, work together to develop innovative solutions. SiB is looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial inclination and a commitment to bring their innovations to the real world as commercial products.
- 1 year; starting from March 2021 (Full Time)
SiB Fellowship in Medical Device Innovation 2020-21 Important Dates
Last date of Application
25th January 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in the month of
Eligibility Criteria for SiB Fellowship in Medical Device Innovation 2020-21
- Candidates with graduate or postgraduate degrees(in Medicine, Engineering, Design, and Business) are encouraged to apply
- Preference would be given to candidates who have demonstrated a track record of innovation, passion for entrepreneurship and are willing to work in a team to create social impact through innovative product realization and commercialization.
SiB Fellowship in Medical Device Innovation 2020-21 Application Procedure
- Apply Online at http://www.biodesignschool.in
- For further information email: email@example.com; Contact: 91-11-26593758
- ‘iFellowship’ pays a stipend, travel costs and health coverage. iFellows shall be mentored by faculty members who are from AIIMS New Delhi, IIT Delhi, MedTech Industry, start-ups, academia, and hospitals
- The program also offers post-fellowship support to the promising innovators.
- Rs. 60,000/- per month (Consolidated)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website