Schaeffler India announces Hope Engineering Scholarship Program 2020-21
Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2020-21 – The Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship is Schaeffler India’s flagship CSR initiative which stands for Healthcare, Occupation Skills for Employability, Preservation of National Heritage, Art and Culture and Empowerment of Society. The initiative was implemented with Buddy4study foundation.
About the Program
The Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship program offers financial support to engineering students who belong to the economically weaker section of society and need financial assistance to pursue their education. Under the scholarship program, the students from the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu can avail financial aid of up to INR 75,000/year to continue their engineering studies and become leading technocrats of tomorrow.
Schaeffler India deals in high-precision components and systems in engine, transmission, and chassis applications, as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a large number of industrial applications. The scholarship program is part of its CSR initiatives to enable youth from weaker sections of the society and help them achieve their education and career dreams.
Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2020 Important Dates
August 17, 2020
October 18, 2020
Shortlisting (for telephonic interviews)
October 23, 2020
Final result announcement
Eligibility Criteria for Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2020
● Open for students from Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu only
● Applicants must have scored more than 60% marks in Class 12 (Science) in academic session 2019-20
● Only applicants enrolled in 1st year of engineering program at any state/UGC recognized colleges in India can apply
● Engineering branches that shall be given preference includes Mechanical, Production, Instrumentation, Mechatronics and Automobile
● Annual family income of the applicant must be less than INR 5,00,000 (5 Lakhs)
● Children of employees of Schaeffler India or Buddy4Study are not eligible for this scholarship program
● The Scholarship grant shall be offered to brilliant students on a yearly basis to fulfil their educational needs
● Scholarship support of INR 75000 per year is granted to selected scholars in equal annual instalments till the time they graduate successfully from college
● Up to INR 75,000 per year for complete duration of engineering program
Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2020 Application Process
Eligible students may follow these steps to apply for this scholarship:
● Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
● Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’
● If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
● You will now be redirected to the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship application form page.
● Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
● Fill the required details in the online application form.
● Upload relevant documents
● Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
The selection for this scholarship is done through a multi-stage process detailed below:
Initial shortlisting of applicants based on completed applications
Document verification for shortlisted students
Telephonic interview (10-15 minutes) of shortlisted candidates
Schaeffler India may add or remove any number of steps in this process to maintain the quality of the selection process at its own discretion.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website