State Bank of India announces SBI Youth for India Fellowship Program 2023-24, Apply now
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2023 – SBI Youth for India Fellowship Program is initiated, funded and managed by the State Bank of India as a CSR activity, in partnership with reputed NGOs. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode.
Read on for the details SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2023 such as eligibility criteria, application process, duration and more
About SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2023
- A 13-Month Program In Rural Development
- The SBI Youth for India Fellowship is offered to India’s brightest young minds as an opportunity to go live and work amongst rural communities to help solve pressing rural development challenges.
- The fellowship attracts young leaders who experience a transformative leadership journey during the fellowship.
- Online application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 30th April 2023
- Nationality : Indian Citizen or a Citizen of Nepal/Bhutan, or an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- Age : 21 to 32 year old youth may apply.
- Qualification : Bachelor’s degree should be completed before the commencement of the program.
- SBI Youth for India Online Application Form is available Website www.youthforindia.org, and you are requested to submit the completed application form online.
The 3-stage Application Process of the SBI Youth for India Fellowship is as follows:
- Stage-1 (Preliminary Application)
- Applicants can begin the first stage of the application process by sharing a few basic details in the preliminary application form. In this stage, the candidates are required to share their basic details like professional background, academic details, etc.
- Stage-2 (Online Assessment)
- Upon the completion of the first stage, the selected applicant will be invited for the Online Assessment Stage, where they will be required to answer in-depth essay questions, which will give us a glimpse into the applicant’s world-views, perceptions and overall approach towards the fellowship.
- Stage-3 (Personality Assessment & Interview.)
- To understand certain attitudinal aspects of the potential candidates, they will be required to take the personality assessment test. Post successful completion of this test, the candidates will be invited for an interaction with the Selection Board. The interviews also act as an avenue to closely interact with like-minded youth, SBI Youth for India Team, NGO stakeholders & our Alumni to understand the fellowship programme better.
- The selected candidates of Stage -3 will be notified on a rolling basis during the application period via email and/or SMS. On confirmation, candidates will be sent the offer letter, specifying details of the programme, fellowship support and terms and conditions of the fellowship.
- A monthly allowance of 15000 INR for the duration of the programme to meet your living expenses.
- A monthly allowance of 1000 INR for the duration of the programme to meet your transport expenses.
- A dedicated provision for language support will be provided at the location.
- A readjustment allowance of 50000 INR upon successful & satisfactory completion of the fellowship.
- The cost of 3AC train fare from your residence to the project site location as well as expenses incurred on travelling for training programmes shall be covered.
- A health and personal accident insurance policy will also be provided.
- You will be assisted by the local NGO staff to find suitable accommodation with safety in mind.
- The partner NGO will also arrange for necessary support as and when required.
- An SBI Youth for India team member will be available for overall support & guidance.
- Mentorship by experienced professionals in the field.
- Access to the community through well-established Partner NGOs
- Linkages with premier organizations of the country.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website