Savitribai Phule Pune University Student Fellowship Program 2020 – Interdisciplinary School of Health Sciences Savitribai Phule Pune University invites application for Student Fellowship Program 2020. The Student Fellowship Program is designed to encourage trans-disciplinary research in AYUSH systems. Interested candidates can apply online till June 1, 2020.
About Student Fellowship Program 2020
- The Interdisciplinary School of Health Sciences (ISHS) of Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) is recognized as a Center of Excellence (CoE) for ‘Preclinical Study on Development of Therapeutic Adjuvants based on Ayurveda’ by Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India in December 2017.
- This CoE works in collaboration with reputed institutes such as National Centre for Cell Science, Pune; Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune; Serum Institute of India Pvt Ltd., Pune; School of Life Sciences, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal; Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, USA and National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, USA.
- The major activities of CoE are human resource development, transdisciplinary research and capacity building. The Student Fellowship Program is designed to encourage trans-disciplinary research in AYUSH systems.
- The fellowship aims to encourage students from different departments to undertake master dissertation projects on subjects related to AYUSH. Ten fellowships will be awarded for the academic year 2020-21.
Savitribai Phule Pune University Student Fellowship Program 2020 Important Date
|Last Date of Application||01st June 2020|
- Selected students will be awarded a consolidated fellowship of INR 28,000/- and a certificate after successful completion of the approved research project. Additional support may be provided for selected projects.
- The selected fellows can also get complimentary registration for the workshops, training programs and symposium organized by AYUSH CoE throughout the academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for Savitribai Phule Pune University Student Fellowship Program 2020
|Master’s students from any discipline who are in the 2 or 3 Semester of their course.|
Savitribai Phule Pune University Student Fellowship Program 2020 Application Process
|Candidates can apply online through official website https://forms.gle/uYpb9u4Ciqd5avbB8|
- The aspirant students should submit their applications including statement of purpose and a research proposal based on themes of the research related to therapeutic adjuvants; AYUSH and Public Health, Non-Communicable Diseases and AYUSH; studies on AYUSH interventions; Immunomodulation and AYUSH; Data Science, Machine Learning and AYUSH; and Evidence-based AYUSH.
- The students can also propose their ideas for other research topics in consultation with project guides.
|After evaluation of the application, the short-listed applicants will be called for interviews. Names of the selected students will be notified on the CCIH website.|
Terms and Conditions
- The Institute, where the students are enrolled, should allow students to work at our collaborating centres.
- The students should submit periodic progress reports signed by their guides.
- The IP generated, if any, will be shared with AYUSH CoE.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website