Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares announces Santoor Women’s Scholarships Program 2023 for Girl Candidates, Apply now
Santoor Women’s Scholarships 2023 – Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares invites applications for the Santoor Women’s Scholarships Program 2023 from girls of disadvantaged backgrounds, across the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka and Chhattisgarh who wish to pursue higher education after grade 12. Read on for more information on important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, etc. for Santoor Women’s Scholarships Program 2023.
Santoor Women’s Scholarships 2023
About the Scholarship
- The Santoor Scholarship program is an initiative of Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares. The program intends to financially support girls from disadvantaged backgrounds, who wish to pursue higher education after grade 12. Launched in 2016-17, the program offers support to 1900 students every year, across the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka and Chhattisgarh.
- It is a recurring annual program and the selected students are supported for the duration of their higher education. The support covers tuition fees and incidental expenses.
- Over the last seven years, close to 6000 students have received support through the Santoor Scholarship Program.
- Besides students inclined towards professional courses, those showing a keen interest in pursuing their higher education in the fields of humanities, liberal arts and sciences are strongly encouraged to apply. Preference is given to students from backward districts.
- Application will be available from : 01st September 2023
- Last Date to Apply for the Scholarship is : 30th September 2023
- The students would be given Rs. 24,000 per annum till they complete their course of study. Students are permitted to utilize the scholarship for tuition fees or other expenses incidental to education.
- Passed class 10 from a local government school.
- Passed class 12 from a government school/junior college in the academic year 2022-23.
- Enrolled in a full-time graduate program beginning from 2023-24.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria must apply using the prescribed application form
- Application can be submitted at http://www.santoorscholarships.com/
- Application forms can also be downloaded from https://santoorscholarships.com/ Applications should be Sent to the following address: (Wipro Cares – Santoor Scholarship, Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-560035, Karnataka.)
- The prospective candidates are required to submit the duly filled in application form by the deadline, to be considered for the grant.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website