HRDM MEDHAVI National Scholarship Scheme announces SAKSHAM Scholarship Examination 2023, Apply now
SAKSHAM Scholarship Examination 2023 – MEDHAVI National Scholarship Scheme under Human Resources Development Mission (HRDM) invites online application for ‘SAKSHAM’ Scholarship Examination 2023. Under this exam, scholarships will be awarded solely on MERIT basis, to candidates who qualify the prescribed exam. Medhavi National Scholarship Program under Human Resources & Development Mission (HRDM) is a national scholarship program, for youth from all parts of India, which aims to provide financial assistance to the meritorious students, to meet a part of their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies or preparation for a job.
SAKSHAM Scholarship Examination 2023
- Registration Closes on : September 2023
- 897 candidates will be awarded Type A scholarship amounting Rs.12,000 in two installment i.e. Rs.6000/- (1st month) and Rs.6000/- (2nd month); 358 candidates will be awarded Type B scholarship Rs.6,000 in two installment i.e. Rs.3000/- (1st month) and Rs.3000/- (2nd month); 196 candidates will be awarded Type C scholarship Rs.3,000 in two installment i.e. Rs.1500/- (1st month) and Rs.1500/- (2nd month); and candidates who score a minimum passing marks of 30% or above and do not fall under any merit list will be given Rs.300 (one time only) as refund of registration fee.
- A Candidate must be either (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- A candidate must have passed matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination from a board recognized by the central government or state government.
- Matriculation /10th is only minimum qualification which means candidates who have passed intermediate/12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation or any other degree/diploma, higher than matriculation/10th can apply for this scholarship
- Minimum age limit is 16 years and maximum 40 years for all category candidates.
- Candidates are requested to apply online through MEDHAVI ANDROID APPLICATION only against this advertisement, published on the website http://www.medhavionline.org and NOT write to the Organization for Application forms
- They are also requested to go through carefully the details and instructions published on the website http://www.medhavionline.org
- Candidates must apply online through MEDHAVI ANDROID APPLICATION only. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Filling of Personal Details.
- Fee submission.
- Submit the form after a fee deposit.
- A confirmation mail consisting registration ID will be sent to the Email of the candidate.
- After submitting the Online Application (OA), the candidates are required to take a snapshot of the finally submitted Online Application (OA).
- Candidates are not required to submit to the Organization either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- NO NEED OF UPLOADING PHOTO OR SIGNATURE OF THE APPLICANT.
Fee for Test
- A registration fee of Rs.300/- for all category (UNRESERVED/OBC/SC/ST) applicants need to be paid for the online test; based on the online test, merit will be prepared
- The selection of the candidates will be based on exam performance.
- The selection process for the scholarship will consist of an ONLINE Test of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The structure of the Examination is as follows:
- NOTE: All questions will be available in English & Hindi except the English Language section.
- PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS – For each wrong answer 1/3rd (one third) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website