Reliance Foundation Merit cum Means Scholarships for Undergraduate Students for Year 2023-24, Apply now
Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023 – Reliance Foundation invites online applications from the students studying in first year regular undergraduate program across all branches of study for the Reliance Foundation Scholarships Program 2023. The Reliance Foundation Scholarships programme, one of India’s largest, inclusive and diverse scholarships initiatives for higher education, has opened applications to award 5,000 undergraduate scholarships the academic year 2023-24. The selection of students will be based on a merit cum means criteria for the UG college education. The Reliance Foundation Scholarships aim to help students achieve their dreams of becoming successful professionals, developing themselves and their communities, and making a positive impact on India’s socio economic future. Interested students can check complete details on Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023 from the post below.
- The online applications for the Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023-24, to be submitted by 15th October 2023
- Students who have passed 12th with minimum 60% marks, currently enrolled in 1st year regular full time degree courses in any stream and have a household income less thanRs. 15 lakhs (preference given to < Rs. 2.5 Lakhs) are eligible to apply.The programme also aim to encourage applications by girls and specially-abled students
- Students who are studying 2nd year or higher, pursuing their Under Graduate Course through online, remote, distance or any other non-regular modes.
- Selected scholars under Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2023-24 will receive a scholarship of up to 2 lakhs over the duration of their degree programme.
- Cadidates can apply online at scholarships.reliancefoundation.org/UG_Scholarship.aspx
- In order to apply, students first need to register for the scholarship. Once you register, you will receive an email with your log-in details.
- Selection will be based on performance in an aptitude test, Class 12 marks, household income and other eligibility criteria.
- The online Aptitude test is mandatory for all applicants, Test duration will be 60 minutes and will contain 60 Multiple Choice Questions on verbal ability, analytical and logical ability and numerical ability.
- Applications will be evaluated using a combination of aptitude test score, academic and personal information and all candidates will be evaluated on the basis of merit cum means
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website