Raman Kant Munjal Foundation offers Raman Kant Munjal Scholarships 2023 for Class 12 passed students
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarships 2023 – Raman Kant Munjal Foundation an initiative of Hero Group invites applications from Class 12 passed students for Raman Kant Munjal Scholarships 2023. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship till Sept. 15, 2023.
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarships 2023
About the Scholarships
- Hero Group’s Raman Kant Munjal Scholarships offer them just what they need—financial support to pursue finance-related courses. This financial support allows students to get admissions to reputed colleges and pursue their dream of a promising career and a better life.
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Application Closing : 15th September 2023
- Result announcement : November 2023
- Scholarship of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5,00,000 is awarded to each student per year for a period of 3 years for completing their education. (The exact scholarship amount will depend on the accepted college fees).
- Minimum Qualification : Applicants must have secured a minimum of 80% marks in Classes 10 & 12 examinations.
- Students pursuing 1st year of BBA, BFIA, B.Com (H,E), BMS, IPM, BA (Economics), BBI, BAF, BSc Stats. or any other finance-related degree courses are eligible.
- Age : Maximum 19 years as on 31.05.2023
- Annual Family Income : The annual family income of the applicants should be less than INR 4 lakh.
- Once students apply for the scholarship, they are screened through telephonic, written as well as face-to-face interviews. Only the ones who exude confidence and show a promising future are selected for this scholarship. Here is the stepwise process:
- Apply Application Form
- Essay form
- 1st Round of Telephonic Interview Call
- Documents Submission including college acceptance letter
- Final Round of Interview (Telephone or Face to Face)
- Award given to the selected students
Accepted Degree Courses & Colleges
- Courses accepted: BBA, BFIA, B.Com(H,E), BMS, IPM, BA (Economics), BBI, BAF, BSc Stats degree courses.”
- To see the list of colleges accepted please visit this link – https://bit.ly/3wM2qJz
For more details and apply please visit official website