Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship 2019-20
Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2019-20 – The Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra is inviting applications from SC students of class 11 and 12 for Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship, Maharashtra 2019-20.
Offering this Scholarship
- The Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra is offering this scholarship.
- Social Justice and Special Assistance
- Creating an interest in learning among SC students.
- Making financial assistance available for education.
- Increase the quality of SC category students.
- Only SC category students can avail this merit wise scholarship.
- Under this scheme, the SC students who secured 75% or more than 75% marks in the SSC examination and takes admission in the 11th Std. will get scholarship @ Rs. 300 per month for 10 months for two years. I.e. in the 11th and 12th Std.
- This Scholarship will be given in addition to GOI scholarship and Freeship
- Student should belong to SC.
- There is no income limit for the Scholarship.
- Students must be Studying in 11th or 12th.
- Students should secure 75% and above in 10th.
- Student should be resident of Maharashtra
- Follow the below-given steps to apply for the scholarship –
- https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/ to visit the MahaDBT portal
- Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’
- Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register
- Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric
- The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication
- Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details
- Log in using the username and password
- Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit
- Cast Certificate
- 10th Mark sheet.
- 11th Admission Receipt
- Application Acceptance other than Merit Schemes for A.Y 2019-20 is from –
- Application start date 01st August 2019
- Last date of application 10th October 2019