Ministry of Labour and Employment notifies Pre-Matric Financial Assistance for the Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers 2021
Pre-Matric Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi Cine IOMC LSDM Workers 2021 – Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, invites applications from students of Class 1 to 10 for the Financial Assistance for the Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric 2021-22
The main objective of this scheme is to ensure that no child is working in any hazardous sector as labour.
Name of the Schemes
- Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Beedi Workers
- Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Iron Ore, Manganese Ore & Chrome Ore Mine (IOMC) Workers
- Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Limestone & Dolomite Mine (LSDM) Workers
- Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Cine Workers
Pre-Matric Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi Cine IOMC LSDM Workers 2021 Important Dates
- Scholarship Scheme Closing Date : 15th November 2021
- Last Date for Defective Verification : 15th December 2021
- Last Date for Institute Verification : 15th December 2021
- Girls and boys of class 1 to IV will receive INR 250 for the purchase of a dress, books, etc.
- Class V to VIII – Girls – Rs 940; Boys – Rs 500
- Class IX – Girls – Rs 1140; Boys – Rs 700
- Girls of class 10 will receive INR of 1840 and Boys will receive INR 1400
Eligibility Criteria for Pre-Matric Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi Cine IOMC LSDM Workers 2021
- The applicant must be enrolled in class 1 to 10 at a government/ government recognised school
- One or both parents of the applicants should be working as a Beedi worker, Iron Ore, Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines, Limestone & Dolomite Mines (LSDM), Cine workers since at least last six months.
- Total monthly Income of the Worker’s family from all sources should not exceed as under:
- BeediWorkers – Rs.10,000/-
- Mine Workers –
- The Mine workers doing manual, unskilled, highly skilled and clerical work are eligible for availing all facilities under different welfare schemes of the Labour Welfare Organization irrespective of the wages paid to them.
- The persons employed in supervisory and managerial capacity are eligible for availing the facilities under different welfare schemes subject to the wage limit of Rs.10,000/- per month.
- Cine workers – “An amount not exceeding Rs.8,000/- per month where such amount is paid monthly or an amount not exceeding Rs.1,00,000/- where it is paid by way of lump sum or instalments; as remuneration of a cine worker for the purpose of this Act.”
Pre-Matric Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi Cine IOMC LSDM Workers 2021 Application Process
- Applications will be called for through National Scholarship Portal www.scholarships.gov.in
- Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
- Step 1: Visit the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and ‘Continue’.
- Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
- Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification details and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Step 7: Now, login using OTP and fill the form.
- Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
- Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
For more details and apply, please visit NSP official website