AICTE announces Pragati Scholarships Scheme 2023-24 for Girl students pursuing technical diploma/degree
Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2023 – All India Council Technical Education (AICTE) invites online applications for Pragati Scholarship Schemes for the academic year 2023 from the girls students pursuing technical diploma/degree.
Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2023
About the Program
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2023-24 is an initiative for girl students studying in the first year of a technical diploma/degree (2023-24 batch) at an AICTE approved institution. The students who are already availing this scholarship can also apply for renewal of the same. The scholarship scheme aims to empower young girls with knowledge, skills, and self-confidence so that they could contribute to the development process. A total of 5,000 girl students will be awarded up to INR 50,000 per annum for every year and other benefits.
Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2023 Important Dates
- Scholarship Closing Date: 31st December 2023
- Last Date for Defect Verification: Not Available
- Last Date for Institute Verification: Opening Soon
- DNO/SNO/MNO Verification: Opening Soon
Eligibility Criteria for Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2023
- To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be a girl student
- Be pursuing a technical degree/diploma course in the first year or Second year (through lateral entry only) on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in the 10+2 / equivalent examination.
- Have a family income of less than INR 8 lakh per annum
- Note: Up to two girls per family are eligible for this scholarship.
- A total of 5,000 girl students are awarded this scholarship every year. The selected students will receive INR 50,000 per annum for every year of study as a lump sum amount towards payment of college fees, purchase of computers, books, stationery, equipment, software, etc.
- No other additional grant will be payable in lieu of hostel charges and medical charges etc.
- Applications is called for through National Scholarship Portal www.scholarships.gov.in
- Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
- Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
- Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Post Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
- Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Step 7: Now, login using OTP and fill the form.
- Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
- The selection of the candidate will be carried out solely on the basis of merit of qualifying examination.
For more details and apply, Please visit the official website