Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment notifies Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students of Assam
Post-Matric Scholarship 2022-23 for SC Students of Assam – Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students of Assam is an initiative of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India for SC students of Assam studying in Class 11 and above. Under this scheme, SC students studying at the post-matriculation or post-secondary stage will be provided with financial support to complete their education. The selected candidates will receive a consolidated academic allowance.
Post-Matric Scholarship 2022-23 for SC Students of Assam
- Scheme Closing Date : Open till 15th January 2023
- Defective Verification: Open till 18th January 2023
- Institute Verification: Open till 18th January 2023
- DNO/SNO/MNO Verification : Open till 10th March 2023
- To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- be a domicile of Assam
- belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) category
- be studying in Class 11 or above (pursuing recognized post-matric and post-secondary courses)
- have an annual family income not exceeding INR 2.5 lakh
- not be holding any other scholarship/stipend
- The selected students will receive the following awards –
Rs. 225 per month for Day Scholars Rs. 525 per month for Hosteller
Books & Ad Hoc
Rs. 750 per month for Day Scholars Rs. 1,000 per month for Hosteller
Rs. 240 per month for students with disabilities studying in private unaided school
- Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
- Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link below.
- Step 2: Navigate to ‘Applicant Corner ‘and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 3: Now click on ‘Click here for other Scholarship Schemes hosted on NSP for AY 2022-23’.
- Step 4: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
- Step 5: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Pre Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, and write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID.
- Step 6: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
- Step 7: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Step 8: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Step 9: Now, log in using OTP and fill out the application form.
- Step 10: After successful submission of the application form, an application ID and password will be generated which can be used for future references.
- Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will cancel the form.
- The selection of the student will depend on the fulfillment of eligibility criteria. Those applicants who fulfill eligibility criteria can avail of the benefit under this scheme.