Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited announces ONGC Scholarship 2021 for Meritorious SC/ST, OBC and General Category Students
ONGC Scholarship 2021 – The Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Limited has released a notification and invites applications from the meritorious SC/ST, OBC and General Category students pursuing professional courses in Engineering, Medial stream and Masters Degree courses in Business Administration, Geology and Geophysics for ONGC Scholarship Scheme 2021
ONGC Scholarship 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date of ONGC Scholarship Applications: 07th July 2021
- Last Date to Submit ONGC Scholarship Applications: 06th August 2021
- Declaration of Final List of Scholarship Beneficiaries: To be announced
No. of Scholarship Available
- Total number of scholarships Available – 2000
- For SC/ST Students – 1000*
- For OBC Students – 500*
- For General Category Students – 500*
Stream-wise distribution of scholarships:
- Engineering – 494 (SC/ST) + 300 (OBC) + 300 (General)
- MBBS – 90 (SC/ST) + 50 (OBC) + 50 (General)
- MBA – 146 (SC/ST) + 50 (OBC) + 50 (General)
- Masters in Geology/Geophysics – 270 (SC/ST) + 100 (OBC) + 100 (General)
*50 % scholarships are reserved for girl students.
- An impressive amount of Rs.4000/- per month, i.e. Rs 48,000/- per annum
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Scholarship 2021
- Nationality: Indian
- Category of Students: SC/ ST/OBC and General Categories
- Academic Qualification: Applicant must be a full-time student in the 1st year of Eng /MBBS course or 1st year of MBA / Master in Geology / Geophysics at an AICTE/UGC/MCI/State University/State Education Board/Central University/Central Govt. institution.
- Eng. /MBBS Program: Students must have passed Class 12 exam with minimum 60% marks
- MBA/Masters in Geology /Geophysics: Students must have passed graduation with minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA/OGPA on a 10-point scale of the grading system.
- Gross Annual Family Income: For SC/ST candidates: Less than INR 4.50 Lakh per annum
- OBC/General Candidates: Less than INR 2 Lakh per annum from all sources
- Maximum 30 years as on 1st July 2020
ONGC Scholarship 2021 Application Form
- Candidate fulfilling the above criteria may submit their application in the prescribed Application Format which can be downloaded from ONGC’s Website www.ongcindia.com
- Complete application with all the supporting documents as mentioned in the application form duly certified and forwarded by their Head/Principal/Dean of the Institute/College/University need to be uploaded and same required to be shared in hard copies, should reach the designated office of ONGC as per the details given in application Format.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website