Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021 at NITIE for Indian Nationals
NITIE Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021 – National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai invites applications from Indian Nationals for full-time Post-Doctoral Fellowships (PDFs) for 2021 session.
Application can be submitted through regular mail or email on or before March 31, 2021. Read on for details on eligibility, application process and more from the page below.
NITIE Mumbai PDFs Details
- For 4 full-time Post-Doctoral Fellowships (PDFs) to carry out research in the broad area of industrial engineering and allied areas as mentioned in the faculty webpage of the institute
- The research work during the Post-Doctoral period is encouraged to be in interdisciplinary areas of mutual interest to both the Post-Doctoral Fellows and the Institute
- Post-Doctoral Fellows are expected to further enhance the interdisciplinary research culture at the Institute
NITIE Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021 Important Dates
Online Application Portal Open
02nd January, 2021
Payment Gateway Closure
31st March 2021
Online Application Portal Close
31st March, 2021
NITIE WT/Writing Skills Test/Research PP/PI
19th to 24th Apr 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NITIE Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship is intended for persons normally below 35 years of age. However for persons from teaching institutions recognized by AICTE/UGC or persons sponsored by DSIR recognized industrial organizations, the maximum age limit shall be 45 years.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship will be awarded to persons holding Ph.D. degree or equivalent degree like Fellows from IIMs and has published quality research work/patents to their credit.
NITIE Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, list of publications (with the reprints of two most significant publications), three reference letters, research statement describing past research and plans for future research by both regular mail and email, to:
- Dean (SRIC), National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Vihar Lake, Powai, Mumbai 40087, Email: email@example.com in Corporate Social Responsibility through ODL mode
The Post Doctoral Fellowship shall carry fixed monthly fellowship of
The Post Doctoral Fellow will also be eligible for non lapsable contingency grant of 50,000/ p.a.
- Government of India notification for reservation of seats for OBC/SC/ST and age relaxation for SC/ST will apply.
- Candidates admitted under the reserved quota will necessarily have the minimum qualification stated in para 1 above
- The Post-Doctoral Fellowship awarded to a researcher will be for a total period of two years, renewable on a yearly basis
- The renewal of fellowship can be made on consideration of the research work carried out in the preceding year by an Assessment Committee
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website