Nikon India Private Limited announces Nikon Scholarship Program 2022-2023 for pursuing photography courses
Nikon Scholarship Program – Nikon India Private Limited invites Scholarship applications from students for qualified students of Class 12 onwards, pursuing photography courses.
The scholarship program is meant to support students from underprivileged sections of society to pursue photography-related courses.
Nikon Scholarship Program Date 2022
- Last Date to apply: 31st March 2022
Nikon Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Open for students pursuing photography-related courses with duration of 3 months or more.
- The students must have passed Class 12.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs).
- Children of Nikon India Private Limited/Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program
- In all, the students stand a chance to get a scholarship of up to INR 1 lakh under this scholarship
Nikon Scholarship Program Application Process 2022
- If you fulfill the eligibility conditions specified above, you can apply for this scholarship online through the Buddy4Study portal. You can follow the steps mentioned below to ensure hassle-free application for Nikon Scholarship –
- Step 1: Visit the official scholarship page.
- Step 2: Read all the details carefully and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button under the ‘How can you apply’ section to proceed.
- Step 3: Login to Buddy4Study using registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’
- Step 4: A separate application instruction page will open. Read the instructions carefully and click on the ‘Start Application’ button.
- Step 5: Fill in all the required details in the scholarship application form and upload all the relevant documents.
- Selection of scholars for the Nikon Scholarship Program involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected based on their family income and academic background.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website