Nikon India Private Limited announces Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-2024 for pursuing photography courses
Nikon Scholarship Program 2023 – The Nikon Scholarship Program is a scheme that aims to encourage careers in the fields related to photography. Its main objective is to help students pursue education in the field by awarding them scholarships. The scholarship program is meant to support students from underprivileged sections of society to pursue photography-related courses. Candidates who wish to get economic assistance for their academic pursuits in photography shall observe the eligibility conditions and apply for the scheme by filling out the online form. Read on the for more detail on Nikon Scholarship Program 2023
Last Date to apply: 31st December 2023
- Open for students pursuing photography-related courses with duration of 3 months or more.
- The students must have passed Class 12.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs).
- Children of Nikon India Private Limited/Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program
- In all, the students stand a chance to get a scholarship of up to INR 1 lakh under this scholarship
- If you fulfill the eligibility conditions specified above, you can apply for this scholarship online through the Buddy4Study portal. You can follow the steps mentioned below to ensure hassle-free application for Nikon Scholarship –
- Step 1: Visit the official scholarship page.
- Step 2: Read all the details carefully and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button under the ‘How can you apply’ section to proceed.
- Step 3: Login to Buddy4Study using registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’
- Step 4: A separate application instruction page will open. Read the instructions carefully and click on the ‘Start Application’ button.
- Step 5: Fill in all the required details in the scholarship application form and upload all the relevant documents.
- Selection of scholars for the Nikon Scholarship Program involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected based on their family income and academic background.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website