Next Genius Scholarship Program for Indian High School Students, Apply now
Next Genius Scholarship 2022 – The Next Genius Foundation invites applications for Next Genius Scholarship Program 2022 from Indian high school students who wish to pursue their Undergraduate (UG) Education in the United States of America and Europe.
Next Genius Scholarship Program 2022
About Next Genius Foundation
- The Next Genius Foundation is a registered charitable trust in India with a vision to identify world changers and connect them with outstanding university scholarships.
- In working with these students – beginning in high school, through college, and onto their careers – we hope to establish a community of future leaders who will leave a strong impact on society.
- In the last 7 years, Next Genius partner colleges have awarded scholarships worth $28 million, helping 234 students to pursue their undergraduate education in the US. In 2022-23, together, we hope to award over 100 scholarships to students from Bangladesh, India, and Nepal.
- In 2022-23, we hope to award over USD 10 million worth of study abroad scholarships to more than 100 students.
- Next Genius Scholarship covers four years of education in a subject of their choice at one of the following colleges:
- Beloit College, Wisconsin
- Centre College, Kentucky
- College of Charleston, Charleston
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Ithaca College, New York
- Juniata College, Pennsylvania
- Knox College, Illinois
- Lewis & Clark College, Portland
- Lynn University, Florida
- Millsaps College, Mississippi
- Muhlenberg College, Pennsylvania
- Ohio Wesleyan University, Ohio
- Plaksha University, Punjab
- Syracuse University, New York
- Texas Christian University, Texas
- Transylvania University, Kentucky
- Trinity College, Connecticut
- Union College, New York
- University of San Francisco, California
- Vijaybhoomi University, Maharashtra
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, Massachusetts
- Wheaton College, Massachusetts
- Registration & Online Level 1 Test Deadline : October 14, 2022
- Level 2 Form Submission Deadline : November 14, 2022
- College Allocation : November, 2022
- College Application Submission Deadline : January 1, 2023
- Scholarship Interview & Awards : January 20-21, 2023
- Scholarship Acceptance Deadline : May 1, 2023
- High School Seniors – Currently in Grade 12 (or gap year)
- Citizenship : Citizens of Bangladesh, India & Nepal are eligible
- Foreign nationals studying in Bangladesh, India & Nepal are also eligible. This means: any foreign passport holder/expat living or studying in a high school in Bangladesh, India or Nepal is also eligible
- Critical Thinking Ability : Strong creative problem-solving skills, both in academic and non-academic settings
- Soft Skills : Strong team playing and communication skills. Positive attitude, charisma & leadership skill
- Personal Vision : Strong desire to study abroad at one of our partner colleges. Desire to be an active member of the Next Genius community and give back to society
- Need Aware : Ability to pay for living costs at college for a duration of 4 years (up to INR 10 Lac per year towards housing, food, insurance, flights, books)
- College Fit : Students who create their college list based on “fit” tend to gain more success in the application process. We highly encourage you to learn more about the colleges and scholarships and identify the colleges that fit your aspirations and profile the best.
- Step 1: Online Application & Online Level 1 Test
- To be considered for a scholarship register on next-genius.com and pay the registration fees of Rs 600[non-refundable] before November 14, 2022.
- After registering, take the Next Genius Online Level 1 Critical Thinking Assessment before November 14, 2022. We recommend the applicants to take the test within 72 hours of registering. The link to take the test is available on the website.
- The online assessment measures the ability to read effectively, reason, analyze data and solve puzzles. This test can be taken from home, school or even a cyber-cafe.
- Students will need a system (laptop/desktop) with good internet connection and functional webcam.
- The test consists of 18 multiple choice questions with just one correct answer and will last 1 hour. The questions are divided over three sections with 6 questions per section. The three sections are: Logical Inquiry, Functional Literacy, Data Analysis.
- For sample questions follow us on Instagram where we post a ‘Question of the day’. The next page contains a sample question in all the three sections.
- Step 2: College Selection Form Submission (November, 2022)
- Following the Level 1 Online Assessment, contestants are shortlisted based on their performance. The shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
- Step 3: College Application (January 1, 2023)
- Shortlisted students will be provided an application fee waiver for the respective colleges and asked to submit their full application by January 1, 2023. All applications will be under the Regular Decision enrollment plan.
- Step 4: Scholarship Interviews (January 20-21, 2023)
- Shortlisted students who have submitted their full college application will be invited to attend a group interview with The Next Genius Foundation and the college admission officer on January 21, 2023.
- Prospective applicants for the scholarship will undergo a careful review process. Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate a strong ability to think critically, a passion for learning and a desire to bring a positive change in the world.
- Demonstrated interest in the program and partner colleges is also an important factor considered while offering the scholarships.
- Read carefully the following pages of the document to understand the steps you need to go through for winning the prestigious Next Genius Scholarships.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website