National Institute of Immunology (NII) Fellowship 2019
National Institute of Immunology (NII) Fellowship 2019 – Applications are invited for the positions of Junior Research Fellow (Project) Senior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
- Name of the project & Duration of the Project – “Cancer Research Program” funded by DBT – Tenable till – 21st June 2020
- Position Details & No. of Positions – Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow (Project) (One position only)
- Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID – Dr. Anil K. Suri Professor of Eminence email@example.com
See: Scholarships in India 2019
- Junior Research Fellow (Project): Post Graduate in any field Life Science. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
- Senior Research Fellow (Project): Post Graduate in any field Life Science with two years of research experience. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
- Junior Research Fellow (Project)/Senior Research Fellow (Project): Experience in cancer cell culture techniques, basic molecular biology, animal handling and cellular techniques.
- The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience
- Junior Research Fellow (Project): Rs. 25,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
- Senior Research Fellow (Project): Rs. 28,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers
- Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview
- Last Date of receipt of applications: 07th October 2019
See: National Scholarship 2019