Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation announces Post Graduate Scholarship Program 2022, Apply now
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation PG Scholarship 2022 – Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation invites applications for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program 2022 from meritorious Indian students who wish to pursue a postgraduate program at top-ranking institutions
- Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation, Mumbai is offering this scholarship
- The program offers full and part scholarships as interest free loans, which are awarded to selected scholars who meet the high standards defined by the Foundation.
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation PG Scholarship Dates 2022
- Application Start Date: 05th January 2022
- Application Deadline: 15th March 2022
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation PG Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Indian nationals, residing in India
- Students below 30 years of age as on January 31, 2022
- Graduates of an accredited Indian University (students in the final year of the degree course, or those awaiting results are also eligible).
- Students planning to pursue postgraduate studies at top ranking institutions from Fall 2022
- Students who have applied and are awaiting acceptance from the university are also eligible to apply.
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation PG Scholarship Application Process 2022
- Step-1 – The applicant must register HERE and pay a fee of Rs.500/- online
- Step-2 – Once successfully registered, the applicant must log in using the email address and password created during the registration process.
- Step-3 – Applicants shortlisted for the next phase of the selection process will be required to upload the requested documents.
- Step-4 – Shortlisted applicants will need to attend an in-person interview in Mumbai during May/June 2022.
- Step-5 – The recipients of the scholarship will be notified by the end of June 2022.
Disbursement & Repayment of Scholarship
- 1st year after course completion – Nil
- 2nd year after course completion – 30% of the scholarship amount
- 3rd year after course completion – 35% of the scholarship amount
- 4th year after course completion – 35% of the scholarship amount
- Selection will be based on the financial need, academic merit and performance of the candidates at the interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website