MICT Scholarship Program 2022, Apply Now
Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Program – Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program 2022 is a Merit cum Means scholarship which invites applications from class 10 passed students who have scored a minimum 80% marks.
With the aim to promote education to foster talent, this scholarship helps those young learners who are unable to realise their potential due to financial constraints.
About the Program
- Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program is an initiative of Merck India that aims to support under-privileged students who are keen to pursue higher education. The scholarship program is open for students residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru.
- It offers financial assistance to Class 10 passed students until they graduate in a chosen discipline. Under this scholarship program, MICT scholars receive INR 35,000 per year (based on actual receipts of education expenses as submitted by students) to cover their various academic expenses.
Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Dates 2022
- Last Date for Online Registration for Scholarship : 15th October 2022
Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Open for students who have successfully passed Class 10 (SSC) with minimum 80% marks in 2021.
- Applicant’s family income must be less than or equal to INR 20,000 per month.
- Only students who are currently residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru are eligible for this scholarship program.
- INR 35,000 per year till graduation
Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship Application Process 2022
- The application can be done online. The applying student and the parent/guardian of the applying student must sign the application form. Information about the MICT Scholarship Programme is also available on our website www.merck.co.in
- Visit the official portal of Merck at www.merckgroup.com
- Applications submitted by students will be screened first on the basis of the eligibility criteria, to shortlist the potential scholars. The shortlisted students will be informed by email or telephone, within 2-3 weeks from the last day of application
- The shortlisted students will have to appear for an aptitude test and face-to-face interview for the final selection at Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website