Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20 for Higher Education
Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2019 – Marubeni India Private Limited (MIPL) invites applications for Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20 from talented, meritorious and needy students for pursuing their higher education.
- The program, in its fourth year now, is aimed at supporting meritorious and needy students towards pursuing higher education across disciplines. The scholarship applications are open for students across India.
- The Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship Program was initially launched in 2016-17. Till date MIPL has awarded 278 scholarships worth INR 1.19 Crores.
Offering this Scholarship
- This scholarship is offered by Marubeni India Private Limited.
- A total of upto 100 scholarships will be awarded. A minimum amount of INR 40,000 will be credited to the bank account of each student selected for the scholarship
- Note: The scholarship payment will be made in a single installment.
- The following eligibility criteria should be fulfilled (all conditions) to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Students enrolled in 1st year of full-time Undergraduate / Professional / Technical Courses with state/ UGC recognized Universities / Reputed Engineering, Management and other Technical Institutes
- Students residing anywhere in India may apply
- Applicants must have scored more than 75% marks in Class 12 board exams in academic session 2018-19
- Total family income of the applicant is not more than INR 4,00,000 (4 Lakhs) per annum
- Children of Marubeni/Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program
- Applicants must not be availing any other scholarship benefits of INR 6,000 per annum or more
- Initially, the candidates will be shortlisted based on their class 12 performance and annual family income and background
- The candidates will then be selected for telephonic interview round based on the shortlisting. After the telephonic round, candidates will be shortlisted for the final personal interview round
- This personal interview round will be conducted by the Marubeni team.
- Students interested in applying for this scholarship can follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Visit the application portal here
- Step 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Google or using the Email id.
- Step 3: Once signed in, click on ‘Start Application’ to start filling the form.
- Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload the required documents.
- Step 5: Finally, click on ‘Submit’.
- For more details, visit the https://marubeni.co.in/
- The applicants must submit the following documents while applying for the scholarship. (Submit scanned copies of all available documents)
- Passport size photo; One age proof document (Acceptable documents: Birth certificate, First and last pages of a valid Indian passport, Driver’s license, Class 10 mark sheet with Date of Birth mentioned); One identity proof (Acceptable documents: PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Driver’s License, Aadhar Card, Class 10 mark sheet with photo)
- Family income certificate (anyone): BPL card (if belonging to BPL category); Income certificate (Government approved organization); Recent monthly pay slip of the main wage-earner of the family
- Qualification Certificates: Class 10 mark sheet; Class 12 mark sheet
See: OBC Scholarship 2019
- Application Open from 26th August 2019
- Applications Close on 25th September 2019, Wednesday (till 23:59 Hours)
- Interviews (telephonic): 11th October 2019 to 25th October 2019 (tentative)
- Interviews (face to face): 07th December 2019 (tentative) at Marubeni India’s offices
- Scholarship Program Result Announcement: 17th December 2019 (tentative)