K.C. Mahindra Education Trust offers Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships (MAITS) 2023 for Diploma Courses
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2023 – K.C. Mahindra Education Trust invites applications for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2023 from students who have passed Std. X or Std. II XII and has secured admissions this year in Government or Government-recognised polytechnic institutes for Diploma Courses.
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2023
- The K. C. Mahindra Education Trust established the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship in 1995. This scholarship is awarded to students belonging to economically disadvantaged families, who wish to pursue a job-oriented Diploma course at a recognised Government Polytechnic in India.
- This Trust awards Rs. 10,000/- per annum to 550 students annually, for a maximum period of 3 years. Till date, 11,840 students have been awarded the scholarship across India.
- The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 20th August 2023.
- Candidate should have passed SSC/HSC or equivalent examinations in the 10th /12th standard with more than 60% marks.
- Candidate should have secured admission in a government or any other recognised Polytechnic Institute for diploma course. Only first year candidates are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should belong to a family with low yearly income.
- Please note – Preference will be given to girl students, children from lower income group families, differently abled children, and children of armed forces personnel or other Central Armed Police Forces.
- Candidates apply through https://www.kcmet.org/
- The required documents should also be uploaded submitting the application form.
- For any queries on the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) for Diploma studies, you may contact [email protected]
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website